23rd September 2011, 09:45 AM
Sweet Sonia12

Which are the companies having the criteria of 65% in MCA?

hi, I am sonia,please list of the names of those companies having criteria 65% only in MCA???

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA?
  2. Which are the companies having the criteria of 65% in MCA?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  4. List of internship companies for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria? -- [New]
  5. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  6. List of companies I can apply for job? I've first class UPTP BCA but haven't done PG(MCA)
  7. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. Am I eligible for job after scoring 61% in 10th, 64% in 12th, 57% in BSc and 65% in MCA? Which companies will accept the criteria?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  10. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  11. How may I get job in top IT companies after completing MCA with 75 % marks?
  12. List of companies which provides campus placement opportunities for MCA students?
  13. Does MCA from KSOU has value in IT company?
  14. Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?
  15. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  16. List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. List of Multinational Companies which offers job to MCA student
  18. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
23rd April 2012, 12:46 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the companies having the criteria of 65% in MCA?

dear friend,

You have the required conditions needed for a job in software firm like TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS etc.
Look they ask for different marks and cutoffs in different colleges( on campussing)but in offcampussing they ask for a bit more marks than on campussing.But you are eligible for both offcampussing as well as oncampussing.
At most these software firms demand 65% in 10th and 12th the only exception being INFOSYS(75%)
The average grade in MCA course required varies from 6.5-7.0
candiates with pending backlog papers are not allowed
RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
-->>Aptitude test
-->>group discussion
-->>Interview

PROFICIENCES NEEDED IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
-->>spoken english
-->>knowledge in programming languages like c,c++,java
-->>good at team work
-->>you must be available to work at anywhere in india

These companies prefers upto date techniques who can deliver their best and make their employees proud.so you need to labour very hard and work harder to crack the test
the below following attachments are usefull to how to face written test..............
all the best.............................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf infosys_placement_papers.pdf(1.08 MB, 86 views)
File Type: pdf 1165-Placement paper of Wipro - 2003 NIT Durgapur.pdf(65.3 KB, 61 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?