1st July 2013, 06:34 PM
mdshaheer777

Does MCA from KSOU has value in IT company?

Hi,
I want to pursue MCA from KSOU via Distance Education
I wish to know whether opting to do so, does it have any value in IT companies?
I mean, would IT companies consider it as a post-graduation or just a external course kind of thing?
&, will I be eligible to apply for jobs in IT companies meant for BE & MCA candidates??
Please reply ASAP

21st May 2014, 02:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MCA from KSOU has value in IT company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdshaheer777 View Post
Hi,
I want to pursue MCA from KSOU via Distance Education
I wish to know whether opting to do so, does it have any value in IT companies?
I mean, would IT companies consider it as a post-graduation or just a external course kind of thing?
&, will I be eligible to apply for jobs in IT companies meant for BE & MCA candidates??
Please reply ASAP

Karnataka State Open University was formally established on June 1, 1996 under the Karnataka State Open University Act of 1992

Karnataka State Open University is approved by UGC.karnataka state open university( KSOU) is not approved by AICTE (All India council of technical education) .Karnataka State Open University is approved by DEC .

With the help of KSOU degree you can apply any state or central govt jobs , but private company are not allow the candidate who have distance education degree , after completion of your MCA degree you an easily apply any govt jobs .

If you want to apply in private sector jobs then you must complete your MCA degree from regular mode only .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?