16th October 2011, 03:23 AM
npsr91

Companies which offer internship in India? I am doing 3rd year in BITS Pilani in India

hi.. i am doing my 3rd year in Bits Pilani India.... can anyone provide me with companies which offer interns in India as well as abroad...?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  3. List of companies in India which provides internship for 3rd year engineering students?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  5. Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India?
  6. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  7. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  8. Telecom companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in India?
  9. Best institutions for doing M.Tech course after completion of Bio Tech?
  10. Automobile companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in India?
  11. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  14. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  15. Companies details which provide internship in Bhubneshwar being in 3rd year of ECE engineering? -- [New]
  16. List of companies which offer 2 months Paid Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How can I get admission in BITS-Pilani for M.Tech being a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
30th November 2015, 05:43 PM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Companies which offer internship in India? I am doing 3rd year in BITS Pilani in India

List of companies

Cognizant
Oracle
L&T infotech
HCL Technologies
Infosys
Tech Mahindra
Wipro
iGate Patni
Mphasis
Tata Consultancy Services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?