15th June 2010, 08:06 PM
Pavitra kotari

Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields?

i am a postgraduate in Biotechnology, a fresher who is keen to work in biotechnology organizations, I have a passion for research in biotechnology related areas, i want to know which companies offer jobs for freshers and is there any chance to work in forensic laboratories.

1. Companies offering jobs for freshers in Textile Design Fields?
  2. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  3. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  4. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  7. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  8. Job opportunities except lecturership after completing M.Sc Maths from IIT? -- [New]
  9. Companies and Institutes which offer Internship related to Genetic Engineering, Metagenomics and Immunological for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student in India?
  10. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  11. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university?
  13. Career options available in the field of Pharmacy other than Academics?
  14. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  15. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  16. Job opportunities after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
16th June 2010, 09:24 PM
amit.2186

Default Re: Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields?

Originally Posted by Pavitra kotari View Post
i am a postgraduate in Biotechnology, a fresher who is keen to work in biotechnology organizations, I have a passion for research in biotechnology related areas, i want to know which companies offer jobs for freshers and is there any chance to work in forensic laboratories.
hi pavitra, in India there are lots of companies who offer job such as
1 BHARAT BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD,HYDERABAD
2 BIOCON INDIA,BANGALORE
3 BIOTECH INDIA PVT LTD,NEW DELHI
4 BIOZEEN(BANGALORE BIOTECH LABS PVT LTD. BANGALORE

and much more... just try finding your suitable company based on your educational profile on websites..best of luck..
17th June 2010, 12:47 AM

Default Re: Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields?

There are many biofirms like Biocon and Biotech India as well as many biotechnology or IT firms like Althea technologies, Celgene, Eclipsys, Omnicell and so on which offer opportunities for biotechnology students.
17th June 2010, 01:33 AM
garg.satish0

there are many field in which you can make your career . they are :
-Drug and pharmaceutical research
-Public funded laboratories
-Chemicals
-Environment control
-Waste management
-Energy
-Food processing &
Bio-processing industries.....

the companies offering jobs are enormous , some of them are
-sychron research services
-cadila pharmaceuticals
-biocon india , bangalore
and many more.....

but the company depends upon the choice of state in which you want to have job and also upon your pg qualifications and skills ..
cheers
17th June 2010, 05:31 AM

The best way to find out jobs for freshers is through a good placement agency. You should post your resume to any of the good placement agencies and let them find a suitable job for you.
As far as career in forensic department is concerned, you must have done specialization particularly in the field of forensic science. Since you have not mentioned your area of expertise, I am not able to say if you qualify for it or not.
17th June 2010, 09:13 AM

These companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields. So, please check these companies-

Panacea Biotech, delhi

Manpower Services India Pvt Ltd

BI Biotech India Pvt Ltd. delhi.

Rossari Biotech India Private Limited, mumbai

Siro clinpharm private limited, mumbai

Lilly india, gurgaon.
26th June 2010, 03:22 PM

I am a BE Biotechnology fresher, Can anyone suggest me some companies that offer job for a BE Biotech Fresher in Bangalore.
One more request is to which domain should i focus as a fresher.

Mohan
10th July 2010, 05:12 PM
giri .p.s.ram.gedela

Originally Posted by garg.satish0 View Post
-Chemicals
-Environment control
-Waste management
-Energy
-Food processing &

-cadila pharmaceuticals
and many more.....

but the company depends upon the choice of state in which you want to have job and also upon your pg qualifications and skills ..
cheers
hi im studying b.tech (biotech) now, can i get a job in the feild of bitechnology with my graduation degree. plg reply me.
16th July 2010, 10:03 PM

I am a post graduate in Biotechnology frsher,now in Bangalore for past seven months.I applied to maximum No.of comapanies,but no reply. companies
insist on experience. I do not understand how one can get experience with out getting a chance.can any body help me getting a job in Biotech companies in Bangalore. I can be contacted at [email protected]
19th July 2010, 10:39 PM
sharad3010

BHARAT BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD,HYDERABAD
2 BIOCON INDIA,BANGALORE

-Chemicals
-Environment control
-Waste management
-Energy
-Food processing &
Bio-processing industries.

-cadila pharmaceuticals
and many more.....
20th July 2010, 01:51 PM
karthu

hai
Here are some companies offerinf jobs in biotechology.They are:
Corecrompt consultants
Ephicacy corporation
Yuchra biologicals
Raj nakra associates lifescience private limited
Abbott laboratories
Om sai enterprises
ANS placement
11th August 2010, 09:15 AM

Ephicacy corporation
Yuchra biologicals
Raj nakra associates lifescience private limited
Abbott laboratories
Rossari Biotech India Private Limited, mumbai
Siro clinpharm private limited, mumbai
Lilly india, gurgaon.
Om sai enterprises
ANS placement
5th September 2010, 08:07 PM

i am a fresher from biotec and i want to go with forensic department
7th September 2010, 05:31 PM

I am a fresher from bsc biotechology .can you please suggest me some companies name which offer me job..
15th September 2010, 12:04 AM

I am Fresher in Biotechnology, did M.tech in Biotechnology from Bits Pilani, july 2010, can u please suggest me companies which can offer me job, plaese guide me for the same. my email id : [email protected]
15th September 2010, 12:07 PM
kool

Many Bio-tech companies offers job for freshers.

Some top bio-tech companies in India are:

1.Astrazeneca

2.Biocon India

3.Sisco Research Laboratories Private Limited

4.Nicholas Piramal India Limited

5.Biotech India

6.Biotech Support Services

7.Care Biomedicals

8.Indo-America Hybrid Seeds (India) Private Limited

9.Dr. Reddy's Laboratories

10.Life Science Technology

You can apply in these companies as a fresher.

15th September 2010, 07:36 PM
mini rani

HI!

If you are interested in pursuing a career in research & development in the biotechnology field then you should go for higher studies. A phd degree in biotechnology will open up more avenues for you in the research field.

After having a doctoral degree you can easily find employment opportunity in Research laboratories whether run by government or corporate sector. There you can work as research scientists or assistants.

You can be employed in the following companies:
pharmaceutical companies,
chemical companies
agriculture and allied industries.
21st September 2010, 06:21 PM

i am a postgraduate in Biotechnology, a fresher who is keen to work in biotechnology organizations.please tell me about the institutes
in jaipur.whera i can do work(job) or teaching.
1st October 2010, 12:15 PM

Iam a graduate in Biotechnology and I did correspondence post graduation in Bio-Informatics . I want job in the field of Plant tissue culture
I have undergone some project works on Plant tissue culture, Please suggest me where i can get the job?

With regards
Divya
8th October 2010, 12:14 PM

I AM MSc biotechnology fresher 2010 i need a job in biotech or pharma company.
22nd October 2010, 05:55 AM
Jeff_Houston

If you're looking for a company that is hiring Biotechnology Research Jobs Dendreon is hiring. They are a biotech firm that focuses on cancer research.
11th November 2010, 04:29 PM

Iam a final year B.tech Biotech student. am interested in Bioprocess area.Would you please mention the companies offering jobs as a fresher? does Biocon offer jobs to UG students? IF so what are the expectations?
14th November 2010, 09:27 PM

hiii
i m pooja mehta. in final semester of msc.biotechnology. i really need a job for my future and i m all good in my respective field(biotech)
plz. let me know where i can do work(job) or teaching.
with regards.
21st November 2010, 06:13 PM

hello sir
i am prabhu i am looking for biotech fresher job in Bangalore i completed b.e biotechnology in 2010 with 65%
2nd December 2010, 12:29 AM

m pursuing int. M.Tech biotech n plzz suggest me the names such best companies who offers the jobs mostly to freashers....rply soon
8th December 2010, 10:42 AM

dear person,i am p.sagar .i m msc biotech fresher from nagpur univ.
Really m in dilemma abt where to go.
Actually,i have an great ambition to build my own fermentation ind. But no finance i have.moreover i have taken around 2 L loan to do pg.
Now my future planning is ,to get an experience of production related job (which aid me in future 4 my own ind.) and by gaining abt. 1 -2 yr. exp to go to gulf countries to earn more money that creat a good finance for my future indust.
Really ,i beleave in d concept that , whatever we study upto pg, one must impliment it .
So,pls tell me which biotech. Companies wil give me chance in production related job, or which indust./inst. offers job oriented training program.
I know abt. BITP but i missed it.
I have a great intrest in fermentation.
Pls help me soon.
13th December 2010, 12:08 PM

hi, i'm doing my M Sc biotechnology from banglore university, i am interestred in doing job in R&D. can i know how to apply & dates of applications in companies including Reliance life sciences mumbai? thank you
14th December 2010, 06:46 AM
kumarpravir007

there r many companies which provide job opportunities in firld of biotech
like dr reddys lab
biocon india
and many more r there
24th December 2010, 08:14 PM

hi i am gowthami.now i am a trainee of BCIL.after completion of this training i want to know the companys offering jobs based on this training programme.will you please help me in finding out such companys in chennai,bangalore and hyderabad and how to apply to those companys
15th January 2011, 10:28 PM
amlendu

according to me-
-Chemicals
-Environment control
-Waste management
-Energy
-Food processing &

-cadila pharmaceuticals
and many more.....

cheers.
30th January 2011, 03:43 PM
Mayank Shekhar

According to me -
-Chemicals
-Environment control
-Waste management
-Energy
-Food processing &

-cadila pharmaceuticals
Thanks and best of luck.
2nd February 2011, 05:16 PM

which is the best be biotechnology and be bioinformatics for a good job and more vacancies......................sachin kumar gupta,chennai.
18th February 2011, 08:44 PM

i am vinay kumar. i have done my M.sc biotech in 2010 session. kindly suggest me the company which can provide me job as soon as possible without any experience because i am freshers.
21st February 2011, 05:47 PM

i have completed m.phil biotechnology i search for biotechnology company all of the experience need i am not experience any fresher biotechnology company job some tell me
25th February 2011, 12:12 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE

HI DEAR FRIEND,

Some top bio-tech companies in India are:-

1 BHARAT BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD,HYDERABAD
2 BIOCON INDIA,BANGALORE

You can apply in these companies as a fresher.All the companies is very good.

For more details please go to the official website for these companies.

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th March 2011, 05:02 AM

heya.
ma self Amrita Bhatt. i m studing masters in Biotechnology with cryobiology subject at university of bedfordshire in London.now m planning to go austraila (sydney) ma question is can u tell me what are the qualities do i need which make me different from all dis above students (except grades) anyway..i want to know what additional relevent things like some courses,volantary work or project etc... should i grab which will make me on verge of desending this competition..
22nd March 2011, 11:22 AM

i had completed my bsc bio tech and i would like to complete my msc in disintion is possible for it
22nd April 2011, 12:23 PM

give me details of clinical research jobs in chennai. i've finished my training in clinical research and looking out for jobs in clinical data management, pharmacovigilance etc in chennai. please help in finding out and applying to different organisations.
2nd May 2011, 09:02 PM

in gujarat which institute offer msc in biotechnology?
16th May 2011, 03:58 PM

I completed my masters in biotechnology and right mow under going BCIL training but feeling difficulty in finding jobs plz help me
29th May 2011, 12:54 PM

Dear Person,
I have completed my M.Sc., M.Phil. in Biotechnology and am a fresher looking for a job in Biotech/Pharma or any life sciences related job. I have posted my resume in many employment websites with no use. If there is a opening in any biotech/It company kindly let me know.This is my E-mail ID [email protected].
7th June 2011, 03:26 PM

gud afternon sir,
i comleted my msc biotechnology in the year 2009 i applied for many companies but all want an experienced candidate how can a fresher get an experience without giving a chance ialso missed bcil program it is very difficut in finding a job plz help me sir u may contact at [email protected]
13th June 2011, 08:22 PM

tell me where is b.tech biotech jobs for fresher
14th June 2011, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Pavitra kotari View Post
please reply soon.
16th June 2011, 09:37 PM

i want to know the details of job consulatancy for biotechnology....if any one know pls mail to this id [email protected]
20th June 2011, 11:11 AM
amit gaur2065

H, these are the companies which offer jobs for the bio student;-
> Pharmex
> Surya
> BHARAT BIOTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD,HYDERABAD
> BIOCON INDIA,BANGALORE
> BIOTECH INDIA PVT LTD,NEW DELHI
> BIOZEEN(BANGALORE BIOTECH LABS PVT LTD. BANGALORE
1st July 2011, 08:52 PM

Hi Everyone!
I've finished my M.Sc.,M.Phil. in Biotechnolgy and have worked as a lecturer for a year, I would like to be placed in a Biotech company or pharma company in CHENNAI. I have been searching for a job for over a month to no avail. Could you pls tell me how I could find a job in Biotech field and which are some good Biotech/pharma comp in Chennai and how to approach them,as in should i wait for their call or should i forward my resume to the companies without a vacancy also. Kindly help. Iam in dire need.Thank u.
5th July 2011, 01:22 PM

I am a fresher in bsc. medical biotech,, than after i complete my msc,,is there any scope in forensic department for job?
28th July 2011, 05:11 PM
anthonq

Default opinion

physicians loans
29th July 2011, 12:16 PM

dear sir , i have comleted my B.Tech., Biotechnology ... im a fresher.... as there are many companes 4 us... v mail our resume .. yet there is no response frm them what to do??? can you pls help me out?