18th September 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?

companys which are offering internships for b.tech(cse) 4th year students for main project?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  2. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students?
  3. Companies offering internship to B.Tech CSE 4th year student?
  4. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
  5. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  7. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 4th year
  8. Where can I do my main project while in 4th year B.Tech Electrical Engineering? List of the institutes offering the project?
  9. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  10. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  11. List companies offering Project Internship to CSE students? How to approach?
  12. Details of companies offering Project Internship to MCA students in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. Companies that are offering internships for CSE 3rd year students in Hyderabad
  14. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  15. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  16. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  17. Which are the companies offering internships for EEE 2nd year B.Tech students for 2 months?
  18. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
17th October 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?

which companies has to be selected as aninternship for doing my project
5th November 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?

please list me out the companies offering internship for b tech 4th year cse to do the main project
5th November 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

say melist of companies offering internship to do my main project
5th December 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i m in 2nd year. i want to do internship in software company ie "i want to work at software company where i should gain the knowledge of code, how it works?"i want to know the company name where should i apply.i donot have good marks in my first year and third semester but still i want the knowlege about software.so please help me i want to do internship from january 2011 for 3 months where i can get the certificate and stipen.i have a little knowlege about unix,c ,and c.in university exam i got 80 in these subjects.so please help me.
5th December 2011, 10:43 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are so many companies for doing B.Tech CSE 4th year students

Here are some name of the companies you can go for :

But you should have these criteria :

>>You should carry minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career.
>>There should not be any active backlog

I think you have all these criteria

Best of luck
26th December 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Do they provide any guidence for the interns
7th January 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i need a company which is giving internship to a team..can u help me. And in my team one member is having three backlogs but she is having subject.
12th June 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing B.E
i got

79% in 10th
56.4% in 12th
and i m in 7th sem till now my aggregate percentage in B.E is 72.1%

sir please help by acknowledging me about companies which recruit with these criteria
11th August 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing B.tech
i got

83% in 10th
79.8% in 12th
and i m in 4th year 1st sem till now my aggregate percentage in B.tech is 74%

sir please help by acknowledging me about companies which recruit with these
11th October 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing b-tech final year please list me some companies that offer internship program for btech cse students
2nd December 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pursuing b-tech final year and I want to do my Major project in IT companies.Please list me some companies that offers Live IEEE projects for CSE.
31st March 2013, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 4 th year i need a company which will provide me internship for 3 months???
22nd June 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

is there any company that could provide internship for people with less than 60% score in their B-tech.
10th September 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

please list me out the companies offering internship for b tech 4th year cse to do the main project
3rd December 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying in b.tech 4th year it ,i wanted to know about the companies that is offering internships to do main projects.
3rd January 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know the names and details of the companies offering internships to do major project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?