9th February 2016, 07:53 AM
deekshaverma95

Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University?

I am student of BSc Non medical final class. Now i want to get admision in MSc Chemistry in Punjab University.Kindly help me in regard of last date and other procedure Thnx

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  2. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  5. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  6. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  8. What is the admission procedure for admission in MSc Electronics Hons in Punjab University? What is the last year cutoff merit list?
  9. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  10. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  11. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  13. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  14. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  15. What should i do to get admission in Chemistry Honours as i have low score in 12th?
  16. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  17. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  18. Is Chemistry available in Punjab University? How can I take admission?
3rd January 2018, 08:32 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University?

Punjab University invites application for the admission to M.Sc (Chemistry) based on entrance exam PU-CET.

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.Sc (Chemistry) with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exam PU-CET.

Application Procedure
- Apply online on website : www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in
- Register online.
- Login & Fill the application form online.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make a fee payment.
- Submit your application.

Tentative Dates of Application
- Starting of Registration : April, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : May, 2017
- Availability of Admit Card : June, 2018
- Entrance Exam Date : June, 2018

PU-CET Exam Pattern For M.Sc (Chemistry)
- Number of Questions : 75
- Total Marks : 75
- Exam Duration : 1.5 Hours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?