5th January 2011, 09:09 PM
Rupan

Which companies provide implant training to 3rd year Chemical Engineering Students?

I am a 3rd year chemical engineering student.I need to undergo an implant training.which companies can provide me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  2. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  4. Which are the chemical plants in Hyderabad offering implant training for B.E 3rd year chemical students?
  5. List of companies providing 15 days implant training in and around Madhya Pradesh for final year mechanical engineering students?
  6. Companies providing implant training to B.Tech Chemical students in Chennai
  7. Best companies for my training which I can take up while studying chemical engineering?
  8. Which Companies offer Industrial Training for Chemical Engineering Students? -- [New]
  9. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  10. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  12. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  13. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai/Pune?
  14. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai and Pune?
  15. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  16. Where to do 15 days summer implant training in Chemical Engineering in Chennai?
  17. Differences between Implant Training and Inplant Training
  18. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2011, 02:43 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Which companies provide implant training to 3rd year Chemical Engineering Students?

Dear friend,

Industries are: - Provide Implant Training

1. Krishna antioxidants pvt. ltd

Exporters of all type of Chemicals like Polyelectrolytes, Coagulants, Flocculants, Antioxidants, Wetting Cum Dispersing Agents etc.

2. Krishna speciality chemicals pvt. ltd

Manufacturers of Sorbitan Monooleate, Surfactant, Akd Emulsion, Liquid Rosin, Biozyme, Defoamer, Brown Stock Washer Defoamer, Digester Cooking Additive, De-inking Chemicals

3. Sujata chemicals

Manufacturers of mineral fortifiers, inorganic chemicals, laboratory chemicals and pharmaceutical bulk drugs.

4. Saraf Chemical Industries
14, First Floor, Ocean Park, Satellite Road,
Ahmedabad - 380 015, INDIA

5. Tata Chemicals, Tata

etc.

All the Best
14th January 2011, 04:15 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which companies provide implant training to 3rd year Chemical Engineering Students?

Various companies provides plant training at nearby location of your college.Ask your authority to provide them at your choicest company.hope they will arrange it.
14th February 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i'm a student in 2nd year chemical engineering at IT-BHU varanasi. i want to do training in summer vacations(duration maximum 8 weeks). To which companies should i approach for that?
26th February 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a student in 2nd year chemical engg. at hindustan institute of technology & science chennai. i want to do summer internship in petroleum & medicine.so, which companies is better for me & how can i apply for that ?
4th March 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of chemical engineering 2nd year in institute of engineering & technology in lucknow . i want to do internship in summer vacations ,so which company should i prefer .also provide me some knowledge of oil refining and fertilizer companies in uttar pradesh
10th March 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How to apply industrial training
10th March 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for inplant training . i am in B.tech 3rd yr prtrochemical student. if there is any standard format plz send me
31st March 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

which companies provide the implant training to 3rd year mechanical engineering students?
5th April 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of chemical engineering 2nd year in school of studies engineering & technology in gwalior. i want to do internship in summer vacations ,so which company should i prefer .also provide me some knowledge of oil refining and fertilizer companies in madhyapradesh
5th April 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of sathyabama university 3rd year plz provide me a procedure of inplant training
6th April 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of St.Joseph Engineering College chennai, doing chemical engineering (2nd year). I have to undergo in plant training for 15 days in a chemical plant during this summer. I want to know which companies in and around chennai take students for this purpose. Please help.
6th April 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the chemical companies that provide in plant training for students doing chemical engineering, in and around chennai. Please help
16th April 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which companies in and around Bengaluru offer summer training to Chemical Engineering 3rd.year(completing)students?I would be obliged for the same.
24th April 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

which companies provide implant training to 2nd year(completed)biotech students?
25th April 2011, 03:37 PM
bharanidharans

Hi,
You can opt to choose the following companies for your in-plant training.
1. Tata chemicals
2. Any water treatment plants(Kinely, Bisleri, etc)
3. Auro plants

All the Best.
7th May 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am doing my B.tech 2nd year(IVth sem) in chemical engg. and i am interested in doing internship or training related to my field or course this vacation...i am ready to give up my special time for the above said. this is my prior request to you to kindly let me know various internship or training program specially held in vacation related to my course as this will surely help me out during my placement.
I will be waiting for your reply and will be hoping you recommend me some useful advice from your side. and will be grateful to you if you do the same.
thanking you
11th June 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im student of M.Sc chemistry 1st yr i want to know if there are companies which provide industrial training..
29th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

chemcial plant list in ahemedabad
31st August 2011, 11:51 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Krishna speciality chemicals pvt. ltd

Manufacturers of Sorbitan Monooleate, Surfactant, Akd Emulsion, Liquid Rosin, Biozyme, Defoamer, Brown Stock Washer Defoamer, Digester Cooking Additive, De-inking Chemicals

Sujata chemicals

Manufacturers of mineral fortifiers, inorganic chemicals, laboratory chemicals and pharmaceutical bulk drugs.
these are the companies provide implant training to 3rd year Chemical Engineering Students.
17th October 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying 2nd yr b.tech Bio tech in adhiyamaan college of engg, i would like to undergo inplant training,is that possible in your institute.kindly please contact me
my email id is [email protected]
30th December 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i need some info regarding industrial training companies for chemical engg in chennai.
my email id is:- [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, please suggest me industrial training companies for chemical engg in kanpur.
my contact no is:- 9125047880
31st May 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, please suggest me some inplant training companies in chennai for chemical engineering students?
my email id is:[email protected]
21st August 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,please suggest me some implant training companies in Bihar for chemical engineering student?
3rd October 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

companies offering inservice training to S4 chemical engineering students
9th November 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

how to apply inplant training to go to medras fertilizer limited
13th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 2nd year b.tech chemical engineering student and i want to know which company provide the implant tranning ,and how to apply for the same.
9th February 2013, 10:45 AM
chinook

hello friend,

companies provide implant training to 3rd year Chemical Engineering Students

1.Sujata chemicals
2.Krishna antioxidants pvt. ltd
3.Krishna speciality chemicals pvt. ltd
4.Saraf Chemical Industries
5.Tata Chemicals

thank you & all the best....
7th October 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in sri ram engineering college.my area of interest is petroleum refining.which company will provide me inplant training
14th May 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Which companies provide implant training for pharmaceutical technology at pondicherry and chennai?
28th November 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am studying b.tech pharmaceutical technology 3rd year, i want to undergo inplant training in tamil nadu,which companies provide inplant training,please tell me
8th October 2015, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.tech third year student. How to approach any company for inplant training. please give any chemical companies around chennai
8th October 2015, 10:31 AM
bharathiraja448

I am a B.tech third year student. How to approach any company for inplant training. please give any chemical companies around Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?