15th July 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am a Student Of 2nd Year B.tech course Of Branch (polymer science and chemical technology).
Should I apply For Internship in IOCL,ONGC,GAIL.
And what is the eligibility criteria for internship in PSUs.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  2. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  5. Can I apply for NTPC, NHDC, ONGC, IOCl, HPCL, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL?
  6. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  7. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  8. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  10. How to get internship in IOCL, ONGC and ALSTOM after completion of B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  11. How to do training in ONGC, IOCL? I am a B.Tech final year chemical engineering student
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in Finance at SAIL, ONGC and IOCL?
  15. How will I be able to do Summer training or Internship in prestigious companies like ONGC, NTPC,IOCL, TATA MOTERS, etc.?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements?
23rd July 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?

I am a b.tech 2nd year mechanical engineering student at NIT Jalandhar.
Sir please let me know how can I apply for internship in PSUs like BHEL, GAIL, NTPC ?
2nd February 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?

sr i m a chemical engg. student 2nd year from MIET cllg. in mrt...sr plz teel how i ll apply for in ongc,bhel or in any chemical realated psu's?
17th August 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of btech 3rd yr from chemical engg sir please let me know how can l apply internship in gail and ongc
29th April 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm a student of BBA 2nd yr. Can i apply for internship in GAIL,BHEL,SAIL & ONGC. If i eligeble so what is the procedure.
1st March 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I am student from anil neerukonda institute of technology and sciences studying B.TECH third year mechanical engineering.i want to know how to apply for internship in IOCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?