11th January 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?

I'm in 3rd year of my Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.I want to do internship in Telecommunication.please suggest me in which companies to apply

Related Questions:
  1. Telecom companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  2. How to do internship in companies for B.Tech in ECE?
  3. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  4. List of Companies that offer Internship for the candidates of 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Which are the companies recruiting B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student after Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year candidate?
  7. Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?
  8. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  9. How can we apply for internship in core companies while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE? -- [New]
  10. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  11. Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  14. In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  18. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
17th March 2011, 08:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?

There are both Government and Private Sectors in this field. You can approach companies like BSNL, Reliance, Vodafone etc for the same. First of make a resume. Thereafter send your resume to various companies addressed to the HR head. Take the help of the placement cell for the same.
17th March 2011, 02:11 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?

Dear friend yes you can apply in so many company which is the name given...........

1.AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA

2.PRASAR BHARTI

3.NTPC

4.WIPRO

5.CTS

6.BSNL

7.AIRTEL

These types of so many companie in which you can apply...........
17th March 2011, 04:55 PM
SUNNY PRAKASH

Default Re: In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?

there are many companies which offer for internship.
you should be elligible for that. if you jack then u can also apply easily.
KIET IS ONE OF THEM..
TRY FOR THIS..
15th May 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

In which company should i apply during my 2'nd year of ECE?
10th June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Wat is the eligibility criteria for internship?
14th January 2012, 07:54 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about internship while your study holidays..

yes it is possible to join internship from various IT and Core companies through some process..

there are several companies providing internship

BHELL
IBM
TCS
HCL
URC
VRV

these are the companies providing internship for the students

All The Best VMSAJH
20th July 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

wht shud i do 2 apply 4 internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?