11th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply for internship in core companies while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

Sir!

Im pursuing b.tech 3rd of EC so I want to go for an internship for few months so u people kindly let me know that where and how to apply for internship in any of my core companies!! Can you please provide me the details on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  3. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. How to apply for internship in Electronics core companies while studying in 3rd year of BE ECE? When should I apply? -- [New]
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  8. Do core companies offer paid Internship for a month to ECE 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. List of core companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Vellore?
  11. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  12. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  13. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Internship in Electronics or Core companies or reputed universities of India
  15. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  16. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  17. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  18. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
1st September 2016, 02:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we apply for internship in core companies while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE?

In order to apply for internship in core companies being a b.tech 3rd year EC student, you have to follow the necessary steps.

> Get a recommendation letter from the training and placement department of your college/university.

> Send the letter to the training centre of the HR department of the company.

> The letter should include full details about you and your academic career, a copy of your resume and the area of interest for internship during the training period.

> If the HR department selects you for training, then you will get an acknowledgement from the HR side.

Hence, after receiving the letter, you can join the summer internship program in the core companies.

Some of the core companies are:

> Phoenix.

> CSR India Pvt Ltd.

> Siemens Technology and Services Pvt Ltd.

> Digidon Labs India Pvt Ltd.

> Micro Embedded Solutions.

> C & B Electronics Pvt Ltd, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?