14th January 2013, 03:37 PM
rashi bakshi

How to apply for summer internship in private bank and other organization in Lucknow and Finance Department?

How can i apply for summer internship in private banks and other organisations in Lucknow in banking and finance department?i am pursuing MBE from Lucknow University..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student? -- [New]
  2. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  3. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
  4. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  5. Summer Internship in Banking & Manufacturing for PGDM(Finance) at Indore and Bhopal?
  6. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  7. How to do summer internship in finance/operations during May-June
  8. Is Arts stream having good Career scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do summer internship in HR from Lucknow? I am doing MBA from Gia University
  10. Summer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student?
  11. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  12. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  13. Where can I get summer internship for IT branch? Where to apply for the same?
  14. How to apply for summer internship program in ICICI and HDFC Banks in Jamshedpur? Chances of getting absorbed after completion of internship?
  15. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  16. How to apply for Summer Internship in HDFC Bank being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  17. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  18. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
29th March 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in private bank and other organization in Lucknow and Finance Department?

how do i apply for summer internship in MBA HR in Lucknow and which are the companies which offer summer internship in same ?
19th May 2015, 04:31 PM
ronitrai

Default Re: How to apply for summer internship in private bank and other organization in Lucknow and Finance Department?

It’s very difficult to get an internship in finance these days. As I always had interest in stock markets I found this virtual stock market, Trakinvest which helped me win my internship. If you also have an interest for stock market, I would recommend you to try Trakinvest. For top performers they provide Internships and Jobs in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?