19th May 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which company is good for me to do project work of university near or in Ahmedabad? I am a student of GTU in electronics and communication

i am 6 Th sem student of gtu in electronics and communication...which company is gud for me to do project work of university near or in ahmedabad..?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do project work in a good company or in research center if I am a student of MSc Applied Chemistry
  2. How to get project work for MSc electronics student? I am interested in embedded system
  3. Details of Pharmaceutical companies for doing project work? Information about project?
  4. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?
  6. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  7. Companies for doing MSc in Applied Chemistry project?
  8. Internship related to Embedded System, Wireless Communication and Sensor for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Ahmedabad?
  9. Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course? -- [New]
  10. Project in a company or one's own project is good for better future? More preference is given to person who did project?
  11. How to do summer training from a good company? I am a student of 3rd year in electronics and communication
  12. Biochemistry Six Months Projects: Companies and Institutes?
  13. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  14. How can I do project work in Automobile Industry for M.E.?
  15. Electronics ompany for final semester project?
  16. Projects on wireless transmission of electricity -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  18. Everything about me
12th August 2018, 12:41 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company is good for me to do project work of university near or in Ahmedabad? I am a student of GTU in electronics and communication

These are the companies for project work in Ahmedabad:-

1) Nygma Infotech Private Limited.

2) V Infosoft.

3) Dots Innovations Private Limited.

4) 3 Alpha Outsourcing Services.

5) Etech Global Services.

6) World Web Technology.

7) Streebo Solutions Private Limited.

8) PCCUBE Softtech.

9) Techno Wise.

10) Innopad Solutions.

11) The Athlos.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?