16th February 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Internship related to Embedded System, Wireless Communication and Sensor for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Ahmedabad?

sir,
I'm student of electronics Eng. I'm in 3rd year b.tech.
I learn Embedded system, wireless comm, sensor.
I want to do internship, in which company t
his all knowledge is applicable and they
improve ma knowledge in this field..
better if it is in Ahmedabad

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  2. How to take embedded related field training in Ahmedabad, Gujarat after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  4. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  5. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  6. Project name related to wireless communication?
  7. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Internship related to Imaging System in AIIMS for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  10. Best training providers for microcontroller, micro processor and applications, embedded system at Chandigarh?
  11. How to do embedded system course in Jaipur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. Where I can do 1 year internship in Embedded System or Visi based?
  13. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  14. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Google for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  17. Is it useful to do MS in Embedded System? I am doing EEE 3rd year
  18. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
19th June 2015, 09:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship related to Embedded System, Wireless Communication and Sensor for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Ahmedabad?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Ahmedabad

1. Tristar Engineering Industries, A-8/9, Swaminarayan Wadi, Near Uttar Gujarat Patel Society-1, Babupura, Haripura, Asarwa, Asarwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2217 7350

2. Sei Sarasons Engineering Industries, Akash Ganga, 3rd Floor, Gujarat College Road, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2646 0645

3. Sun Krishna Engineering Industries, 40-41-42, Adarsh Estate, Rakhial, Chakudia Mahadev Road, Opposite Gravity House, Rakhial, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2274 3270

4. Advance Engineering Industries, 22, Akshardham Indusrial Estate, post Box No. 27, Phase IV,, Vatva GIDC, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 099250 45560

5. D C Engineering Industries, Milan Cinema Cross Road, Bapu Nagar, Near Jain Rakshabandhan, Bapu Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2274 8696
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?