10th October 2010, 08:48 PM
RONAK SHAH

Projects on wireless transmission of electricity

respect sir,
i m student doing electrical & electronics engg.
i m searching for a project of wireless transmission electricity, in which we don't have to connect cables from one pole to another, it should b done without the work of wires, i had searched many site but i m unsatisfied with that.
please can you guide me for a better good work for this project.
i will b greatfull &thankfull to you.

12th October 2010, 07:39 PM
mseetharamster

Default Re: Projects on wireless transmission of electricity

You cannot find projects on witricity (wireless electricity) currently.It is proved that wireless transmission of electricity is possible.And much research is yet to be done......
16th October 2010, 06:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Though it is proven that wireless transmission of electricity is possible, it is quite impossible to find projects on it. The thing you could do is contact reputed hardware and software companies and ask them their ideas about it, their HR will help you based on your query. Another way is to get in touch with the seniors in your college and ask them about the projects they have done and their references.
16th October 2010, 08:52 PM
vydammahidhar

please go through this website www.witricity.com so that u can get an idea of witricity first then u can proceed ur own way for the project ideas .Don't check there for projects but check it to how you can develop ur own.

best of luck .......................
23rd January 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i am unable to select topic for my project.....n i want a project related to substation...power transmission through overhead lines or controlling a grid....please suggest me the relevant websites.....
7th March 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I student pursuing M.Sc in physics As part of our academic curriculum , i would like to do project on electronics in your institution. Can you plese help me , how to go about in doing the project.

Thanks and regards.
10th March 2011, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

i am student doing electrical &electronics engg.
i m searching for a project of wireless transmission electricity, in which we don't have to connect cables from one pole to another, it should b done without the work of wires, i had searched many site but i m unsatisfied with that.
26th June 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

there are no projects then y u r running this site
27th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

hello.. i am student doing my electrical & electronics engg... can you pls suggest me the latest projects plss... i searched websites but i was not satisfied.. i want the latest ones... pls mail me to:[email protected]
30th June 2011, 06:21 PM
nikhilpatidar

You prepare a file and collect data related to wireless transmission of electricity.
In case of wireless transmission of electricity through electromagnetic rediation.
Energy canot be transform from one type to other type it can be conserve.
30th June 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i am doing a project on wireless electricity......so far i am successful to transmit power at 10% efficiency upto 6 inch(15.5 cm)....i hope at the end of my project the efficiency will be increased....u can contact me .....my email is [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i need a project which is related to electrical can u please suggest me
22nd July 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

iam doing project work on wirless transmision line project interst so u will give who to do my project.
devender
22nd July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, this is devender
who to transmite wire less electricity
24th July 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

HI...i would like to do a communication based project.culd any1 plz help me .
4th August 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i'm praveen kumar,studying B.E(EEE)...i want some project based on inverters that we r using in our home...pls send it to [email protected].. help me..
5th August 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I need lot of paper on subsynchronous resonance in power system and handling with TCSC device. please help in this regard.
28th August 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

i need project work on wpt?
30th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i want an innovative idea on witricity based projects?
5th October 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

how to work radio signals ?
11th October 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

hi
Iam doing BE in EEE curently in 7th sem .so i need a good project and ideas pls suggest me .....my email is [email protected]
HELP ME PLEASE

Regards
20th November 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Projects on wireless transmission of electricity

I am also like do my project wireless power transmission for charging mobile phone and ipod as my final year project .but it should be within the limit of radiation as per the standard which should not affect the humens like bluetooth...... if using microwave means,i am currently doing my experiments in this .........all the best ..........
4th December 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i am pursuing my b.tech in EEE. i want to do prjct on wireless transmission of electricity. cn u plz send me the brief description of it to my mail id [email protected]
thank you
14th December 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

suggest me some pervausive computing projects
14th December 2011, 02:17 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

this is impossible to find projects on the wireless transmission of electricity.
this is very harder job without the guidence of your college lecture or your seniors.then you should take help from those people.
1st February 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i want do same project, if u do this project please inform to me am also join this.
1st February 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i am doing BE E.E.E if u do this project please inform to me am also join this.
1st February 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

how to produce wireless electricity on short scale?
5th February 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Has anybody succeeded in this wireless power transmission project?? i also want to do this project as FYP.. please reply..
26th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM SEARCHING FOR A WEB SITE OR GUIDE ON WIRELESS ELECTRICITY FOR A
PROJECT email me on <[email protected]>
4th April 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Iam very intrestrd to know about the wireless enrgy transmission...Hope u send the detailed theory to [email protected].
17th July 2012, 06:00 PM
priyankasree

[SIZE=3]friend,
i hope this helps you

Research Projects

[/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Future Cooperative Wireless Networks[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Cellular MIMO Multihop Communication[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Dispersed Cooperative Wireless and Nanoscale Networks[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Low-Complexity Ultra-Wideband: Communication, Localization, and Imaging[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Ultra-Wideband Radio Based Human Motion Tracking[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Radio Access with Cooperative Nodes (RACooN)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]MIMO enveLope dEtection (sMILE) Testbed[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Nonlinear MIMO Systems[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]MIMO Multihop Networks[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Location Fingerprinting for Ultra-Wideband Systems[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Position Locationing[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Cooperative WLAN Protocols for Multimedia Communication[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Novel Low Duty Cycle Schemes: From Ultra Wide Band to Ultra Low Power[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Design and Optimization of Distributed Multiuser Cooperative Wireless Networks[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]
[/SIZE]
23rd July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am B.E/EEE doing final year. I am doing project in wireless power transmission. So please guide me how to increase the efficiency and distance.
23rd July 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

how to wire less power transmitter to receiver
29th July 2012, 04:12 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Research Projects

[/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Future Cooperative Wireless Networks[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Cellular MIMO Multihop Communication[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Dispersed Cooperative Wireless and Nanoscale Networks[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Low-Complexity Ultra-Wideband: Communication, Localization, and Imaging[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Ultra-Wideband Radio Based Human Motion Tracking[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Radio Access with Cooperative Nodes (RACooN)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]MIMO enveLope dEtection (sMILE) Testbed[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Nonlinear MIMO Systems[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]MIMO Multihop Networks[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Location Fingerprinting for Ultra-Wideband Systems[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Position Locationing[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Cooperative WLAN Protocols for Multimedia Communication[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Novel Low Duty Cycle Schemes: From Ultra Wide Band to Ultra Low Power[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]Design and Optimization of Distributed Multiuser Cooperative Wireless Networks[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]
[/SIZE]
29th July 2012, 05:18 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

i am student doing electrical &electronics engg.
15th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i am student doing BE EEE 2nd year.
i wish to do a project based on wireless power transmission.
please guide me. if any plz forward to my mail [email protected]
16th September 2012, 12:30 AM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

[SIZE=1]
[/SIZE]

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?