7th July 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course?

I am an Mtech student studying in Digital Electronics and Communication branch. Is there any project internship in BHEL for the duration of 6 months or more? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It would be helpful if you can give me the steps which I have to follow.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a one year internship in BHEL while am doing M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication?
  2. Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?
  3. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  4. Is there any project internship in ISRO for M..Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate?
  6. How to get internship in iGate from August to May?
  7. Is there any project internship available in Siements for M.Tech students?
  8. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  9. Which all way a M.Tech Digital Electronics student need to get prepared for getting internship?
  10. How to get internship in BHEL, NTPC in AP while doing M.Tech in VNRVJIET?
  11. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  12. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  13. How to get summer internship at BHEL?
  14. Companies offering internship for M.Tech(Digital Electronics) in Banglore?
  15. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  16. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  17. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?
15th July 2015, 07:55 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an Mtech student studying in Digital Electronics and Communication branch. Is there any project internship in BHEL for the duration of 6 months or more? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It would be helpful if you can give me the steps which I have to follow.

Thank you!

Yes, there are many opportunity for the Student pursuing M.tech for the Training and the internship program. The project and the internship program are always going in the BHEL but it depends that whether it is available for the Student right now or not. So, you can look for the update and try to keep yourself regularly updated and apply in BHEL as soon as the requirements comes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?