28th July 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

In which company I can get Job Opportunities having scored 44% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 68% in B.Com course?

i have 44% in 10th and 52% at 12 and in bcom i get 68% in which company i get placed

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  2. How can I get a job in Microsoft company? I have scored 73% in 10th and 67% in 12th
  3. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  4. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after scoring 66% in 10th and 58.3% in 12th board
  5. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th -- [New]
  6. Can I get a job in reputed IT company? I have scored 75% in 10th, 70% n 12th and 45% in graduation
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  8. In which IT company can I get after scoring 76% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 84% in BSc?
  9. In which company can I get after having 2 backlogs, 65% in 10th and 12th Electronics Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for job in an IT company after scoring 57% aggregate in B.E?
  11. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in IT field having secured 59% in B.Tech, 73% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class? Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities?
  13. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  14. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 63% in 10th, 12th 59.60 and 60% in B.E?
  15. Can I get placed in Cognizant company after scoring 58% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 65% in B.E?
  16. What should I do to get a Job in IT sector being a candidate having scored 79.7% in 10th, 70.6% in 12th and 74.14% in BE?
  17. Have a CGPA score of 7.0 and have scored 76% in 10th and 56% in 12th : Can I apply for any PSU job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 72% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
13th October 2012, 10:02 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which company I can get Job Opportunities having scored 44% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 68% in B.Com course?

My friend B.Com is a very basic degree today. You will not get any good job with this degree. Perhaps the best option would be to work in a call center. But that too would require some computer skills.

If you want job then may I suggest you IBPS Bank PO exam. This exam is conducted on the behalf of 19 Public Sector banks for the post of PO/MT. You can appear for this exam next year. The pay is good and you will be working or government bank. This is far better than what a private company may offer you with B.Com degree.

Eligibility for Bank PO

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Age limit for IBPS Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

3. Age limit for OBC is relaxed by 3 years.

4. Age limit for SC/ST is relaxed by 5 years.

The other option according to me would be Civil Service Exam. Why don't you try for Indian Administrative Service or Indian Police Service. You can do that by appearing for the Civil Service Exam.

Eligibility

1. You must be of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream

3. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

4. For SC/ST - 21 to 35 years.

5. For OBC - 21 to 33 years.

However if you want job in private sector then you will have to go for further studies. There are simply not good enough opportunities in private sector merely with B.Com.

I would recommend Chartered Accountancy course. Since you have completed B.Com with 68 percent marks, you will get admission for the second stage of CA which is called IPCC. After completing CA, you can start your own firm or work in some company.

Other option would be Company Secretary. Here too you will get admission to second stage known as Executive Course. There is good scope after completing Company Secretary course.
13th October 2012, 10:26 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which company I can get Job Opportunities having scored 44% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 68% in B.Com course?

hello dear

I would recommend Chartered Accountancy course. Since you have completed B.Com with 68 percent marks, you will get admission for the second stage of CA which is called IPCC. After completing CA, you can start your own firm or work in some company.

good luck
13th October 2012, 05:37 PM
azhardon

hi,
My friend B.Com is a very basic degree today. You will not get any good job with this degree. Perhaps the best option would be to work in a call center. But that too would require some computer skills.

If you want job then may I suggest you IBPS Bank PO exam. This exam is conducted on the behalf of 19 Public Sector banks for the post of PO/MT. You can appear for this exam next year. The pay is good and you will be working or government bank. This is far better than what a private company may offer you with B.Com degree.

Eligibility for Bank PO

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Age limit for IBPS Bank PO is 20 to 30 years.

3. Age limit for OBC is relaxed by 3 years.

4. Age limit for SC/ST is relaxed by 5 years.

The other option according to me would be Civil Service Exam. Why don't you try for Indian Administrative Service or Indian Police Service. You can do that by appearing for the Civil Service Exam.

Eligibility

1. You must be of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree in any stream

3. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

4. For SC/ST - 21 to 35 years.

5. For OBC - 21 to 33 years.

However if you want job in private sector then you will have to go for further studies. There are simply not good enough opportunities in private sector merely with B.Com.

Other option would be Company Secretary. Here too you will get admission to second stage known as Executive Course. There is good scope after completing Company Secretary course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?