27th May 2013, 10:48 PM
chandan928

Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th

Sir i got 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th and 70% in B tech on the basis of these marks can i get any software development job in good IT companies? Guide me sir and in which company i ll get job please provide me the list of those company.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any Software Company to get some experience having scored 58% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in software company? I have scored 84.5% in 10th
  3. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria of good software companies during recruitment?
  5. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
  6. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after scoring 66% in 10th and 58.3% in 12th board
  7. Which software company do not consider 2nd division marks in 10th?
  8. How can I get a job in Microsoft company? I have scored 73% in 10th and 67% in 12th
  9. What should I do to get job as Software Developer having scored 81.6 in 10th, 91.8 in 12th and 76.7 in BE ?
  10. How to get selected in a good software company after scoring 76% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 62% in computer engineering
  11. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  12. Job in a good software company after scoring in 64% in 10th and 53% in 12 and 60% in B.E?
  13. In which company I can get Job Opportunities having scored 44% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 68% in B.Com course?
  14. Eligibility for good software jobs with 52% marks in 10th if i do B.Tech (IT)?
  15. Can I get a job in software company after scoring 50% in 10th standard -- [New]
  16. Will I be eligible to any Software company having one year gap after the completion of 10th and 12th?
  17. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  18. Will I get a job in software company after doing M.A diploma and B.E CSE with 70%
16th July 2016, 12:49 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th

Software Development is a profile that is really lucrative and has loads of job opportunities. It has brought about a boom in the sector that IT deals with and is one of the biggest industries to work with. Here are the top IT Firms in India:

1. Accenture
2. TCS
3. Infosys
4. Wipro
5. Capgemini
6. Tech Mahindra
7. Cognizant
8. IBM
9. Syntel
10. iGate

To get entry into anyone of these, it is better that you are aware of the following:

1. Most of these big MNC firms recruit through B.Tech colleges and so you have to make sure that you are a B.Tech from a reputed Engineering College and you must be able to answer basic questions on whatever has been taught you in your college.

2. These companies come to campuses and recruit people in huge numbers. The salaries they offer range from 1.8 lacs to 3.5 lacs per annum. They have majorly two rounds of interview (some even have an initial round of aptitude test).

3. The two rounds include Technical Interview and Personal Interview.

4. The scores of 10th and 12th don't really matter much. Even if they do, you would not be eligible then.

I would also recommend that you maintain a nice resume and profiles on the top Job portals such as Timesjobs, Naukri, Monster and Shine. Thus, it would be really helpful for you to get job offers form these top IT Companies according to whatever requirement they may have.

It is not very difficult to get jobs in IT Companies. You should be thorough about your coding concepts and other IT Related stuffs/latest news and trends in market etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?