22nd December 2011, 08:02 PM
sadhanapandey

In which company can I get after having 2 backlogs, 65% in 10th and 12th Electronics Engineering?

if someone gets 2 backlogs then in which company he should get job if scored 65% in10 &12 as an electronic engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Do Civil Students get placed in Wipro on campus recruitment's? What do the companies look out for?
  2. Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?
  4. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  5. Selection criteria of Syntel for Graduates with two backlogs pending?
  6. Which subjects are compulsory to make 60% in higher secondary to get eligible for TCS? Is Bengali necessary?
  7. Required eligibility criteria for GOOGLE? Can candidates of B.Sc apply for Google?
  8. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  9. Can I get IT jobs after getting 59.60% in 10th,49.4% in 12th and 62% in B.E with Backlogs?
  10. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
  11. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  12. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job in IBM company after completing engineering with 64%? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering?
  15. What is the eligibility to get a job in Airtel?
  16. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  17. Can I get any jobs on the basis of 12th percentage? I have got 49% in both 10th and 12th with few backlogs in B.E final year
  18. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 76.4% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 59.83% in B.Tech upto six semesters with no backlogs?
23rd December 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which company can I get after having 2 backlogs, 65% in 10th and 12th Electronics Engineering?

eligiblity for placement in tcs ,infosys etc after 4backlogs up to 3rd year
23rd December 2011, 05:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which company can I get after having 2 backlogs, 65% in 10th and 12th Electronics Engineering?

You can apply in any electronics company with this percentage. But for joining any company you should clear the backlogs. You can look for jobs in government firms like ECIL, BEL, etc. You can also look for jobs in MNCs like Sony India, Intel, etc. You can also look out for jobs in core electronics companies like Philips, Samsung, etc. Another good option is to look for jobs in software companies like Infosys, Wipro, etc after clearing the backlogs.
27th November 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE THREE BACKLOGS IN MY GRADUATION CAN I APPLY FOR BANK JOBS??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?