30th November 2009, 12:18 PM
rakesh kushawaha

m.pharma admission procedure without GATE and universities offering m.pharma?

sir i want to know about m.pharma admission .. there is gate or other option .. and also give a information about university in which m.pharma admission taking place...

8th December 2009, 10:22 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: m.pharma admission procedure without GATE and universities offering m.pharma?

I think from the year 2010 m.pharma is not included in gate.

It is replaced by a new all india entrance naming-Graduate Pharmaceutical Aptitude Test (GPAT 2010) for scholarships/admission to MPharm programmers’ in Pharmaceutical Sciences will be conducted by National Monitoring Committee under the banner of AICTE. More details regarding this can be found at the websites of MS University Baroda and AICTE.

Best of luck.

Last edited by faiyaz; 15th January 2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: I have updated my answer as per latest news and updates.
8th December 2009, 07:23 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: m.pharma admission procedure without GATE and universities offering m.pharma?

Its not with the gate and you can get the admisssion directly by applying and attending the entrance exams.
9th December 2009, 01:13 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

different university conduct there own entrance exam and might also conduct interview also........
Principal College of Pharmacy....is among the top colleges in delhi.....
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology-------- Annamalai University
University College of Pharmaceutical Science----- Warangal
these are some of the good colleges for m.pharma.........

best of luck
9th December 2009, 07:31 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

the gate people will conduct an different exam for pharmacy,
the colleges offering mpharma are
SRI RAMCHANDRA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
GOKURAJU RANGARAJU COLLEGE OF PHARMACY,HYDERABAD
PRINCIPAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY,DELHI
BHARTIYA VIDYAPEETH PHARMACY,PUNE
10th January 2010, 02:21 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Thenotification for another gate type is already out please visit website of any any iit
28th March 2010, 04:49 PM
vanshu

m .pharma admissions are on the basis of gpat score that is a new exam conducted in place of gate and its score is valid for one year
29th March 2010, 11:40 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi friend, there is no requrement of giving gate exam for M.Pharma. You just visit the link to get all the details about admission in M.Pharma: www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=M.+pharma+admission
ok best of luck
30th March 2010, 08:18 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
from this year there is no any gate exam for the pharmacy,
in this case you can take the admission on the basis of the GPAT as well as nipper,
they will also provides you the scholarship.
o k
all the best
25th April 2010, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

visit www.pharmaaworld.blogspot.com
2nd May 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

is annamalai university is conducting m.pharm in distance education .is it is a valuable or not
5th May 2010, 01:15 PM
Senior Member+++

hello i would like to tell you that in various private colleges you can get admission on the management seats
and now gate exam has been replaced with GPAT exam stands for graduate pharmacist aptitute test and on th ebasis of this rank you can get the admission in m.pharma
this year it is over to apply better luck next time
13th May 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,if by chance i wont get good score in gpat wat is another way to do m.pharmacy.i want to know which are the growing branches in m.pharmacy and wat r the other entrance exams
16th May 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO KNOW THE TOTAL FEES IN M PHARM STUDU BU GETTING GPAT AND ALSO IN MANAGEMENT.IT'S URGENT
17th June 2010, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

m.pharm admision for gpat qualified students in gtu & ddit university in nadiyad.i want to know from which date it will started.
19th June 2010, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how is lpu to study in .......?
24th June 2010, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

is distnce education is valuble sir.
28th June 2010, 10:21 AM
shweta.k

sir plz help me out in joinin mpharm through management or entrance.i dint atten gpat.sir plzzz
29th June 2010, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

is m.pharm is valuable through distance education
30th June 2010, 03:38 PM
amit.2186

Dear, doing distance education is not always worthy so i would suggest you to do in regular time . For distance m.pharma education you can apply to SRM University chennai,MGR University Chennai, Manipal University etc,,best of luck
2nd July 2010, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

You can join in any private pharmacy college with out GATE or GPAT in managment qota.In andhra pradesh yalamarty pharmacy college,visakhapatnam is good institute with two m.pharm branches.
3rd July 2010, 01:10 AM
atul_sus

you can get admitted to pharmacy colleges through GPAT and state pharma exams held in various regions so apply if form are in stores
3rd July 2010, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweta.k View Post
sir plz help me out in joinin mpharm through management or entrance.i dint atten gpat.sir plzzz
sir pl z i want get admission in m. pharma sir help me & tell me about management admission in m. pharma in Gujarat
8th July 2010, 05:08 PM
Senior Member+++

friend if you doo not able to crack the gpat exam then you can be admitted in various private colleges on the basis of paid seats and that info you can get only on the college site
12th July 2010, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in m.pharm in gtu but gpat is not clear so, what procedure for tacking admission in
gujarat?
31st July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I GOT4000 RANK IN PGECET BUT I WANT 2 DO M.PHARM HW 2 DO
31st July 2010, 08:24 PM
s.k.singh

you can take the admission on the basis of the GPAT as well as nipper,
they will also provides you the scholarship.Pharmaceutical Sciences will be conducted by National Monitoring Committee under the banner of AICTE. gate exam is not for the pharmacy from this year.
20th August 2010, 07:49 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

the admission in the m.pharma will be taken on the basis of the nipper as well as the

cet exam,after qualifying the exam you can take the admission,

also i would like to inform you that now the gate exam is not for the m.pharama.
22nd August 2010, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to do m.pharm in distance education.please give me the reply
23rd August 2010, 01:07 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear friend,
as per my knowledge exam for m.pharm are not included in GATE.a seperate exam is conducted fo m.pharm General Aptitude Test for Pharma(GATP).so you have to give this exam to get admission for m.pharm.
Wish You All The Best!!!!!
15th September 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any course like pharmceutical biotechnology
15th September 2010, 10:37 PM

sir,i want to do m.pharm in distance education.please give me the reply
5th October 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

do we get second m.pharma admission after completion of first m.pharma through gpat
26th November 2010, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.tech in biotech and want to do m.tech in pharmacy
28th February 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Pl. inform regarding the universities without GATE
29th April 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my M.Sc in chemistry, can i do M.Pharma
18th May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir this time it wil be online counselling or regular ?
and can u tell me about the top universities in andhrapradesh
15th June 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i can pay upto 2 lakhs to book a seat in mparm ,plz tell me the coleges available
20th June 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about m.pharma admission .. there is gate or other option .. and also give a information about university in which m.pharma admission taking place...
24th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me about the m.pharm colleges in kerala.without GPAT.
24th July 2011, 02:59 PM
arun k.varghese...

how much want to pay for management seat in m.pharma.in your view how much till want to pay?????
27th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hello,
I am a final yr student pursuing my B.Tech .biotechnology. I am confused after reaing the GPAT eligibility. Can i sit for the entrace exam of GPAT or only pharma students can?
27th July 2011, 05:35 PM
k.a.s.raghava

at present GATE is not conducting m.pharm entrance exam at present it was conducted by baroda university the entrance exam name was GPAT
THE UNIVERSITIES OFFERING M.PHARM
1.ANDHRA UNIVERSITY
2.KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY
3.JNTU
4.GITAM UNIVERSITY
5.NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
27th July 2011, 05:37 PM
k.a.s.raghava

at present GATE is not conducting m.pharm entrance exam at present it was conducted by baroda university the entrance exam name was GPAT
THE UNIVERSITIES OFFERING M.PHARM
1.ANDHRA UNIVERSITY
2.KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY
3.JNTU
4.GITAM UNIVERSITY
5.NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
14th August 2011, 03:28 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

universities offering m.pharmacy are :
NIPER Mohali
JAMIA HAMDARD UNIVERSITY
DIPSAR new delhi
Babu banarsidas university
UPTU
1st October 2011, 01:35 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh kushawaha View Post
hi friend,
if you are disqualified for gate and want to m.phama you will try following some university which give admission in m.phama directly
1. gyan vihar university jaipur
2. jaipur national university
3. nims jaipur
4.mnipal university

best of lucik
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?