10th January 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Details about the course of MBA in Bioteechnology? Am I Eligible for it?

i have done msc biotechnology can you please help me by telling the details about the course of MBA in biotechnology like am i eligible?,colleges and universities offering this course, their mode of selection either thru some entrence or not?

5th April 2012, 08:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the course of MBA in Bioteechnology? Am I Eligible for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done msc biotechnology can you please help me by telling the details about the course of MBA in biotechnology like am i eligible?,colleges and universities offering this course, their mode of selection either thru some entrence or not?
Candidate seeking for admission in any recognized Institute for MBA program [Biotechnology], must have completed the Bachelor's / Master's Degree in the relevant field [biological sciences or computer sciences or any equivalent qualification] from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks[ Qualifying marks may vary from Institute to Institute]. Beside this one has to appear for entrance exam conducted by the Institute. The test is followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized institutes which offers MBA in Biotechnology:

Amity Institute of Biotechnology
Tilak Maharashtra University - TMU
DBM - Dr. D.Y. Patil University
University Business School,Panjab University.
26th July 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the course of MBA in Bioteechnology? Am I Eligible for it?

Now I am study bsc biotechnology, after completion bsc am I eligible for doing MBA hospital management .pls tell sir/ mam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?