16th December 2010, 05:53 PM
anuamra

Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?

I completed my MCA with 63% but have a lower percentile in graduation as ART stream with 49.8 and company. Will I get selected in a good company?

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to do to get selected in a good company? I am MCA student
  2. Procedure to improve graduation percentile after completion? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to get a job job in lower software company if education record is not good?
  4. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  5. List of good MCA colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 94.34 percentile
  6. How to get selected in a good software company after scoring 76% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 62% in computer engineering
  7. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  8. Which are the good colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 96.42 percentile? Date of sale of MCA exam forms?
  9. Can I get high salary after completion of BCA course? Starting salary that I can get after completion of this course?
  10. Is there any disadvantage of leaving the company? I am working in company but want to pursue my M.Tech from IIT
  11. How much salary can I expect after completing MCA from IGNOU? How can I get a good job in a good company?
  12. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a good job in IT companies if I have less percentage in 10th and 12th after completion of MCA?
  14. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  15. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  16. How to do MCA after completing graduation B.A with GNIIT
  17. What should we do after completion of B.Sc IT graduation course?
  18. I have completed BCA then what do i do now? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2010, 09:49 PM
Nallam Srilatha

Default Re: Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?

Hi,
don't worry.you will get good job in good company.most of the company offers 60% in higher qualification. only some of the company's ask 60% through out the academic courses.you have 60% above in higher qualification.so,don't worry.you will get good job.

All the best.
24th December 2010, 08:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?

Dear Friend

Yes Definately ! You are eligible to appear in Campus recruitment Or also eligible to apply for any good companies.

So, please dont worry, if you got low marks in your graduation, because whenever you will appear for Job interview, your Master degree marks makes Impression.

So, If you scored good marks in your Master degree, then definately you will get good jobs in any top Or multinational companies.

So, please apply for some top companies like Wipro, Infosys etc. to get good salary pacakage as well as get some good knowledge.

So, please dont worry, just upload your resume in some recruitment sites like Naukri.com OR Monestor.com Or send your resume to the top companies, if there is any vaccancy availiable, they will call you.

So, please improve your communication skills and Always try to find some good jobs. Dont worry, you will get good job.

Best of luck
24th December 2010, 09:25 PM
n1a2z3a4r5

Yes Definately ! You are eligible to appear in Campus recruitment Or also eligible to apply for any good companies.So, please dont worry, if you got low marks in your graduation, because whenever you will appear for Job interview, your Master degree marks makes Impression.So, If you scored good marks in your Master degree, then definately you will get good jobs in any top Or multinational companies. please apply for some top companies like Wipro, Infosys etc. to get good salary pacakage as well as get some good knowledge.
24th December 2010, 10:06 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many company which give eligibility criterion that student must have minimum of 60% marks throughout the career. you will be not eligible for this company as you have less marks in graduation. this type of companies are TCS, Infosys etc.

but you may get job in other company also. you have master degree with a very good marks. so do not worry try for job in company where they have marks criterion in which you can fulfill. as you have master degree then you may try for job as a lecturer in any institution.

now you may join in small company if you are unable to fulfill the criterion for leading company. then after few years apply for job in leading company with the work experience through walk in interview. i think you will get job if you have the potential.

best of luck.
25th December 2010, 02:11 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuamra View Post
I completed my MCA with 63% but have a lower percentile in graduation as ART stream with 49.8 and company. Will I get selected in a good company?
I think what matters is knowledge not marks.If u have capability & determination to rise up then nobody can stop you.Every company has their own criteria,some do ask for 60% marks in 10,10+2 & graduation but also their are many companies which just see your work perfomance rather than your marks.So keep on trying and facing interviews you will surely succeed.
25th December 2010, 07:11 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?

Good morning dear,
do not get demolarise by your marks in graduation because in MCA scorong 63% is not bad..

now you prepare for the interviews..

if you perform better at the time of campus recruitment or inteview , then

this marks would not be having any meaning .as you are post graduate with

63% marks , so your marks would not become barrier in your career...........

BEST OF LUCK................
25th December 2010, 03:12 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?

Quote:
well anuamra,

you are in a post graduation level and you are giving interview after your post graduation.

therefore don't need to worry because they gonna see your post graduation level

and then graduation marks won't hinder you much...

feel free to give interview..

you have it in you..and you can do this..(selecting in interview.)

good luck.
27th December 2010, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

if i had low maks in 10th,12th and graduation but 70% marks in post graduation .will i get selected in good company?
2nd February 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi to all,, i have 50.2 % in 10th, 47.5% in 10 2, 55% in graduation and now in MCA i got 68% will i get job in big or good companies....Plzzz help me to overcome this confusion.
3rd February 2011, 12:26 PM
xavi

freind,
Definately yes............
--, please dont worry, if you got low marks in your graduation, because whenever you will appear for Job interview, your Master degree marks makes Impression.

---getting into a good company completely depends on your performanc in master's degree.......
--just be determined and try performing best in MCA..

all the best
10th February 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hello gud morning,
completed MCA with 73% but have lower percentage in bca with 55%from guru nanak dev unversity . will i get selected in a govt sector or good company plese tell me because i am puzzled in this problem

[email protected]
13th February 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed mca with 75% but i have low percentage in bca with 57% can i eligible for IT companies.
14th February 2011, 04:35 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percentile in graduation with 49.8% : Will I get selected in a good company?

Hi!!!!
Ofcourse you will get selected in good companies because you have a better percentage in your technical degree in which you are going to make your carrior.Nowadays skilled students are preffered in good companies rathere than good marks in previous study but for that your technical skills should be strong like you must have great command over languages as C,C++, java core and java advance, .net and database as oracle and sql because few companies needed sql even now after coming oracle. So better to sharp your skills while taking any kind of worry.

with best wishes!!!!
30th June 2011, 01:05 PM
amit gaur2065

Hey dont worry, you can get a good job in a good company, but it depends on company, because some company consider both Graduation and P.G marks,and some company consider only P.G marks, so go for such type company.
1st July 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hi friends i've scored 73% in BCA and 75% in MCA (with IBM RAD certification completed) but only 49% in 10 2 will i get a good job...if yes could you pls suggest me some of the companies which would not take an account of 10 2 marks...kindly help me guys..
3rd September 2011, 11:11 PM
manoj rajpurohit

you have got good percentage in your master degree. then why are you worrying. You don`t want to take the tension. Nothing to worry.

If you have good knowledge of your subject then you will be selected campus placement easily. If you are not selected in this then there are also many option. you can go to good companies and you should give interviews for it. i a sour that you will be selected.

Best of luck.
5th September 2011, 11:09 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Dont worry about your future.You can get a good job in IT companies.So its better to focus on your aim.There are only some good IT companies have a criteria.only some companies want 60% or above so nothing to worry.You have many othere options for job.Its only depend on your skills,your knowledge about your field which helps you to get good job.So do hard work.You can easily get a job.

All the best
30th November 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i have scored 55 in first sem and 62 in second and 55 in third and all other in first class in bca can i get a job in good co
15th March 2012, 11:23 PM
kaveribiswas

You are eligible to appear in Campus recruitment Or also eligible to apply for any good companies.

So, please dont worry, if you got low marks in your graduation, because whenever you will appear for Job interview, your Master degree marks makes Impression.

So, If you scored good marks in your Master degree, then definately you will get good jobs in any top Or multinational companies.

So, please apply for some top companies like Wipro, Infosys etc. to get good salary pacakage as well as get some good knowledge.

Good luck..................
17th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing mca from national institute of technology, allahabad. i have got 54,60,60 percent marks in 10th 12th and graduation respectively.My current cpi upto mca 4th sem is 6.4 but i have 3 years gaps in my academics.
please tell me which company will allow me campus recruitment bcoz i m bit scared.
Many companies has visited recently to my college like fb,google,ammazon,directi,oracle,cisco,ibm and many more to come in the coming month.
12th April 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have Completed MCA with 63% but have lower percent in graduation with 48% .Am i eligible for writing MAT & GATE entrance examination.Pls help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?