5th September 2011, 06:46 PM
sunnyupadhyay02

Is there any disadvantage of leaving the company? I am working in company but want to pursue my M.Tech from IIT

Good evening sir,
i want to ask that i have done b.tech(i.t),and selected in campus selection,but target is to do m.tech from i.i.t.but i am afraid that if i could not selected in i.i.t,and wanted to join company afer doing preparation of 1 or 2 year,then what will be the circumstances and results for me from company side.that will there be any problem to join company at that time after the gap?

12th May 2016, 09:05 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Is there any disadvantage of leaving the company? I am working in company but want to pursue my M.Tech from IIT

The best thing to do here is you wait and prepare for IIT and clear the exam.
If after one year you do not get selected in IIT then go for off campus companies and start working if you get selected.
Circumstances of leaving the company will be that you will not be a fresher any more where as most of the companies only select freshers.
At the end you need to go for small pay start up companies where there is no guarantee that you will get the required package and profile for job you wish to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?