18th September 2012, 12:56 PM
cksharma1000

How to do MCA after completing graduation B.A with GNIIT

I have completed my graduation b.a with gniit form niit before two year.
Now i want to do mca, will it good for me or not.

12th August 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MCA after completing graduation B.A with GNIIT

Sir i wanna do ba and niit after this mba is possible ..please tell me in brief
22nd January 2020, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MCA after completing graduation B.A with GNIIT

Hi, This is Saraswathy, MCA, GNIIT Having taken such a combination of graduations, im proud about it. Exposure these positions gave is so enormus that words are inadequate to express.
After first graduation B.Sc.Physics my family support started to erode gradually towards my next level of education/career growth. I started to decide, speek outside and decide boldly to step out on my own.
That was all-all fruitfull and elevated to 2-3 directions so-as to see realtime "flying colors" after joining my first corporate -Polaris Software Labs( now Intellect-i mount road) as main and evening time NIIT tutorial faculty as well !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?