19th December 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.S in Germany? I've completed B.Pharma

hi,,
my name is raza .I am completed B.pharmacy,and i want to do ms from Germany.So plz tell me is it rit option for me or not.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I've completed B.Pharma
  2. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  3. Which course is better between B.Tech and B.Arch?
  4. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  5. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  6. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  7. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  8. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  9. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  10. How to apply for Ph.D.in Germany? Which exam is need to be cleared for this?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  13. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  14. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  15. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  16. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  17. How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Germany? -- [New]
  18. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2013, 11:10 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for M.S in Germany? I've completed B.Pharma

Dear Friend,
The basic requirement for M.S is you must have completed your 10+2 with Bachelor Degree.
As you mentioned that the eligibility for the Germany so its the same as above but may be there is change in percentage Because every university has there own requirement detail.
While about the place so its good that you have opted for the abroad thinking about the educations.But the real thing is that you have to work hard for the subjects and also its take lot of time to setup you in that environment basically all things will be new for you.
While remaining in India is like living at home with all friends and relative.Never to forget our mother land especially where we are born because its like god for us.
Note think twice before applying visit the site of your interested institutions and please be checking the place where you are applying that how much beneficial for you and is that place good for you especially for educations and also about the safety.
Since the safety defines you and precautions prevents you from any damages.
But beside this options is your you can chose anyone both the options is good and will help you throughout.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?