27th August 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do B.Ed for government job?

I have completed my pptt course from princess essen women's education trust and i also passed public examination from this college only .
I want to know whether Can I write tet for the govt job.
kindly inform me on me e mail Id [email protected] or on my mobile no 8008940540
Thankyou

12th May 2014, 03:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do B.Ed for government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my pptt course from princess essen women's education trust and i also passed public examination from this college only .
I want to know whether Can I write tet for the govt job.
kindly inform me on me e mail Id [email protected] or on my mobile no 8008940540
Thankyou
No, B.Ed course not is necessary for government jobs. B.Ed is course is mandatory to get Government teacher in Higher secondary schools. So, If you're Interested to become teacher in Higher secondary then you may apply for B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). Graduation is the minimum academic qualification to apply for B.Ed course and the applicant should be score minimum 50% percentage of marks and the admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. After completing B.Ed course then applicant TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) which is conducted by every state in India. There are lot of government Schools in India which accepts TET entrance examination score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?