9th February 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is Hindi compulsory for getting a government job?

is hindi compulsory for getting a government job...please tell me if it is

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  2. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  3. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  4. Is it necessary to have Hindi subject in 9th and 10th standard for getting a government job?
  5. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  7. What are the subjects offered in Economics honors in top colleges of DU?
  8. Is it necessary to opt for Hindi subject for to get Government job in future?
  9. Am I eligible for government job without Hindi?
  10. After Hindi Shashtri is there any government Teacher job in Odisha? Syllabus for Hindi B.Ed entrance exam Odisha?
  11. What should I choose between French and Hindi to get government job in future?
  12. What to do to get a government job after completing B.Ed from Hindi Subject?
  13. Is English Compulsory for CS Hindi? Salary which I can get after completing CS?
  14. How may I do B.Ed in Hindi? Is it compulsory to have Hindi as an optional subject in B.A for the same?
  15. Is it necessary to study Hindi language to apply for government jobs in India? -- [New]
  16. Is it compulsory to study Hindi in ICSE Board?
  17. Which field is good for me if I have done PG in Hindi? How to get a government job?
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing M.A in Hindi?
9th February 2012, 09:55 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Hindi compulsory for getting a government job?

Yes, Knowing to read, write and speak hindi is necessary for joining in Central Government job. For state government jobs knowing the languages of those states is required.
10th February 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

how can we improve upon 6marks questions in cbse exam
10th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th with 41.6% and 12th with 63%marks. which job suits on me. I choose which line.
10th February 2012, 06:52 PM
Bindu ashwath

hi... if you are interested to join central government job, you must know hindi because hindi is our national language...otherwise you want join state government job means respective state language is required.... hindi is not difficult to learn, you can learn easily....

all the best....
27th February 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I know, to get central government job, one must have knowledge of Hindi and in state government job respective stage language is required. My question is--As I am leaving in Delhi and I want to apply for any government job (whether in central government of state government) in Delhi itself--is it necessary to pass Hindi at 10th level to apply for such jobs or just knowledge of Hindi is enough?
27th February 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I know to get central government job one must have knowledge of Hindi and at state government level state language is required. As I am living in Delhi, I want to know whether is it necessary to pass Hindi exam at 10th level to apply for central government as well as for state government jobs? If yes, in which clause it is mentioned. Please specify.
2nd April 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to take hindi as a subject in class 10 to be eligible for all govt posts like ias , ips , all ministry related jobs ?
22nd July 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

IS HINDI NECESSARY TO PASS AT CLASS 10 TO APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT JOBS AND COLLEGES
21st August 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

is hindi compulsory for govt job as a doctor?
27th April 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

is it mandatory to have hindi as your core subject either in 10th or 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?