9th February 2018, 10:55 AM
Mayapareek2

Is it compulsory to do B.Ed to teach CBSE class 11th students?

I completed my M.Com with 65% marks. Am I eligible for teaching accounts to CBSE board students of 11th class or it is necessary to complete B.Ed? If yes, than till what class can I teach without doing B.Ed?

20th February 2018, 01:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do B.Ed to teach CBSE class 11th students?

Yes, you need to have B.Ed qualification to appear for CTET entrance examination. CTET examination is conducted by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in central government schools.

For recruitment as PGT, you need to have minimum master degree qualification and B.Ed qualification.

To pursue the course required qualification is that candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor degree or 55% in master degree.

For detail information about CTET examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?