1st November 2012, 10:43 PM
c.nikhila

Is it compulsory to learn Mathematics for Biotechnology?

is it is compulsary to learn mathematics for biotechnoly...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age required for IIT JEE entrance exam?
  2. Is Mathematics necessary for Biotechnology? Percentage required to pursue Biotechnology?
  3. Is it compulsory to have a bachelors degree to pursue MSc in Mathematics?
  4. Which are the compulsory subjects for Biotechnology?
  5. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  6. Can I give AIEEE after passing 12th with 45% marks in PCM
  7. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I get admission in COMEDK college? I have compartment in Maths
  9. Is it advisable for me to opt for biotechnology after scoring 67% in SSC? Is Biology and Maths compulsory for all institutions?
  10. Can I appear for AIEEE after completing Diploma in CST? Can I get direct 2nd year entry into B.Tech?
  11. If I have interest in Maths which branch of engineering should I select?
  12. Should I take MCA or MSc IT? I am a B.Com graduate
  13. Is mathematics compulsory to include in top four subjects(like English) while calculating aggregate required in St. Xavier College,Kolkata? I've mathematics in class 12th in ISC board
  14. Is Mathematics a compulsory paper in ICWAI course? Exact syllabus of Mathematics in Intermediate and Final?
  15. Economics post graduate can get admission in BCA? -- [New]
  16. Can I opt for BCA without mathematics? Is it compulsory to pass PCB?
  17. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  18. BBA or BCA after 12th standard with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]

2nd November 2012, 11:40 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to learn Mathematics for Biotechnology?

It is seriously a matter of confusion for those who are thinking of making a career in the
field of biotechnology.

The B.E./B.Tech. course in Biotechnology stream are offered in engineering
colleges generally and the admission procedure is same as that of admission procedure
to other branches of engineering so Mathematics becomes compulsory if you wish to
pursue B.E./B.Tech. in Biotechnology.

The B.Sc. course in Biotechnology stream are offered in many colleges/universities
(other than engineering colleges) but these colleges' admission procedure require
students of Biology background.

Now, you have to see which way (B.Sc. or B.E./B.Tech.) you want to catch up for
your future academics. Based on this you can decide whether you want to take
Biology or Mathematics in 10+2.

6th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is math compulsory for biotech career?

4th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

is physics compulsary for engineering

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?