23rd July 2011, 10:45 AM
rohith chintapalli

What are the opportunities available for me after passing B.Tech 3rd year?

i am studying b.tech ece 3rd year . I am totally confused in choosing my career. I dont know many of the opportunites i have. So plz help me in choosing my career.

14th November 2011, 12:15 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available for me after passing B.Tech 3rd year?

Still you have one year career..
you will be attending for placements by next year
you can go for coaching in
c
c++
java

you can give paper presentations and gain certificates and do certifications which adds extra weight to your resume
All The Best!
18th May 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities available for me after passing B.Tech 3rd year?

i have completed my B.E (ECE)... iam interested to write IELTSE Exam .. my goal is to Pursue MS in foreign ... whether iELTSE has a good value or not??...i want to do mS in recent developments from CSE stream .. whether it will be possible...plz help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?