27th September 2019, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Correction of father's name in WBBSE certificates?

I have passed the exam of WBBSE in the year of 2006. Can I change or make correction in my WBBSE certificate? What documents are needed for support & where to be submitted?

11th October 2019, 10:09 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction of father's name in WBBSE certificates?

1. You need to have any government authorized document with correct father's name and other details.

2. You can write an application to your board for correction in father's name. Application can be sent through your school or directly addressed to board. You need to attach correct document with it.

3. If they consider your request and verify the document then you will be issued fresh academic certificates with correct name.
11th October 2019, 09:59 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Correction of father's name in WBBSE certificates?

It is quite impossible but you can contact with West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education head office, Kolkata. If they allow to make the correction you will have to submit the aadhar card of your father and yours. At first you will have to take an permission letter regarding this case from your school (from where you passed your 10th ) .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?