12th November 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

Hello Everyone,
I am from Burdwan district. My father's name is wrong spell in my 10th and 12th certificates. I want to change my father's name. Can you tell me what process is done for change the name? What kinds of documents are necessary for this? I am passout from WBBSE and WBCHSE.

26th February 2016, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

29th February 2016, 03:52 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

You have to consult the Council and their respective departments at B.L Hati Road ,Burdwan. They will provide you with every necessary details regarding the correction, I.e. the necessary documents required for the same. The form required for this can be downloaded from this link-
http://wbchse.nic.in/forms/App_corrention_admitcard_marksheet_cer.pdf

17th July 2016, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm from Purba medinipur district. I My father's name is wrong spell 10th certificates. I want to change my father's name. Can you tell me what process is done change the name? What kind of documents are necessary for this? I am passout of WBBSE... Please send me a Email.
(My Email.. [email protected])
2nd February 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

My father's name is Sasanka Mahapatra,but two years ago when I passed the exam,I was done a mistake I.e.I write my father's name as Sasanka Sekhar Mahapatra.Now, I will going to pass H.S. exam,and face the unsolved problem. How can I solve my problem???
2nd February 2017, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have a problem,I.e. my father's name is wrong in madhyamik examination certificate. I was passed this examination two year's ago.How to solve my problem.
6th June 2017, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from Burdwan district. My father's name is wrong spell in WBBSE and WBCHSE certificate, marksheet or admit card. I want to change my father's name.Can you tell me what process is done change the name?I requested you.....

My email:- [email protected]
21st June 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed madhyamik exam in 1986.In admit card, mark sheet and certificate my father's name is pradyut de. It is actually prodyot kumar dey. How can I correct my father's name & which documents are required for it?
14th November 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed Madhyamik exam in 1999 and H.S exam in 2001. In all the documents there is a mistake in my name. Where should I go for correction? Would you please help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?