12th November 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

Hello Everyone,
I am from Burdwan district. My father's name is wrong spell in my 10th and 12th certificates. I want to change my father's name. Can you tell me what process is done for change the name? What kinds of documents are necessary for this? I am passout from WBBSE and WBCHSE.

26th February 2016, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?
29th February 2016, 02:52 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

You have to consult the Council and their respective departments at B.L Hati Road ,Burdwan. They will provide you with every necessary details regarding the correction, I.e. the necessary documents required for the same. The form required for this can be downloaded from this link-
http://wbchse.nic.in/forms/App_corrention_admitcard_marksheet_cer.pdf
17th July 2016, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm from Purba medinipur district. I My father's name is wrong spell 10th certificates. I want to change my father's name. Can you tell me what process is done change the name? What kind of documents are necessary for this? I am passout of WBBSE... Please send me a Email.
(My Email.. [email protected])
2nd February 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

My father's name is Sasanka Mahapatra,but two years ago when I passed the exam,I was done a mistake I.e.I write my father's name as Sasanka Sekhar Mahapatra.Now, I will going to pass H.S. exam,and face the unsolved problem. How can I solve my problem???
2nd February 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have a problem,I.e. my father's name is wrong in madhyamik examination certificate. I was passed this examination two year's ago.How to solve my problem.
5th June 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from Burdwan district. My father's name is wrong spell in WBBSE and WBCHSE certificate, marksheet or admit card. I want to change my father's name.Can you tell me what process is done change the name?I requested you.....

My email:- [email protected]
21st June 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed madhyamik exam in 1986.In admit card, mark sheet and certificate my father's name is pradyut de. It is actually prodyot kumar dey. How can I correct my father's name & which documents are required for it?
14th November 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed Madhyamik exam in 1999 and H.S exam in 2001. In all the documents there is a mistake in my name. Where should I go for correction? Would you please help me?
11th April 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation. But in my 10th standard certificates, my name's spelling was wrong. I want to correct it. How can I do that? Please help me. Thank you.
14th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have some mistake in my father's name of class 11 Registration certificate.can I correct the mistake at the time of class 12 registration?
1st July 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone I am from Malda district . My father name is wrong in my 10th and 12th admit, marksheet and certificate so please can you tell me the process of correction. THANK YOU
25th July 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, It is observed from the Madhyamik registration certificate(2007), Admit card (2008), Mark sheet(2008) and Madhyamic certificate(2008), the father's name spelling is wrongly written in connection with registration certificate(2007). The admission register of class V clearly represents the correct father's name as per Birth certificate. So you are requested to kindly enlighten me about the detail procedure of correction including required fees. The year of application of correction will be 2018. With due regards, Yours faithfully
29th October 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

My father name is wrong spell in my registration certificate. I want to correct my father's name. So can you please tell me how can i correct it. Before my examination
12th February 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am from Nadia district. My father's name is wrong spell in my 10th and 12th certificates. I want to change my father's name.Can you tell me what process is done for change the name.
28th May 2019, 07:24 AM
Unregistered

How to correct father name's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE ? What documents required for this
1st September 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i am Rubaiya from howrah district.. My father name is wrong in my admit &school certificate... How to correct this name..tell me the process
My email:[email protected]
5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

With Due respect, Dear Sir I'm from Murshidabad, i want to know How to correct father name's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE ? What documents required for this thank you
(Email - [email protected])
22nd September 2019, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am from Nadia district. My father's name is wrong spell in my 10th and 12th certificates. I want to change my father's name. Can you tell me what process is done for change the name? What kinds of documents are necessary for this? I am passout from WBBSE and WBCHSE.
4th October 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

MY FATHER NAME IN WBBSE ADMIT CARD , MARKSHEET, CERTIFICATE TO BE CORRECTED
19th October 2019, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

My father's name entered in my documents I, e wbbse certificate, wbchse certificate. I have passed out 1996 . My father is dead. Now I want to change my father name in my all documents. How can I do it.
21st October 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I correct my guardian name in mp and hs certificate?
9th November 2019, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

I am madhyamik pass 2014.and h.s 2016 how to correction father name?
23rd November 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

My 10th pass certified I want to correct father name only. Not surname. I went from board no 1 is help me out. Please kindly tell me what to do for correction my father name.
7th December 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to correct spelt of my father name in WBBSE& WBCHSE CERTIFICSTE
24th December 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I'm from malda district.I have passed madhymik 2014 and HS 2016. My father name is wrong in 10th and 12th admit, marksheet and certificate and related all documents.I want to change my father's name . So can you please tell me the process of correction and documents required for it.

[email protected]
27th December 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I'm from malda district.I have passed madhymik 2012 and HS 2014. My father name & date of birth is wrong in 10th and 12th admit, marksheet and certificate and related all documents.I want to change my father's name & date of birth . So can you please tell me the process of correction.

Email- [email protected]
27th December 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I'm from malda district.I have passed madhymik 2012 and HS 2014. My father name & date of birth is wrong in 10th and 12th admit, marksheet and certificate and related all documents.I want to change my father's name & date of birth . So can you please tell me the process of correction and documents required for it.

Email- [email protected]
27th December 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I'm from malda district.I have passed madhymik 2012 and HS 2014. My father name & date of birth is wrong in 10th and 12th admit, marksheet and certificate and related all documents.I want to change my father's name & date of birth . So can you please tell me the process of correction and documents required for it.

Email- [email protected]
16th March 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,I've passed madhyamik and at present I am attaining my h.s exam but my father's name is wrong in admit ,registration and many other doccuments so please sir tell me the correction process..

[email protected]
16th March 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm from darjeeling district. I've passed madhyamik and at present I'm attaining my h.s. exam but my father's name is wrong in both 10th and 12th admit,registration and many other doccuments so please sir tell me the correction process and doccument required for it. Thank you

My email- [email protected]
4th August 2020, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm from dumdum kolkata. I've passed 10th & 12th & graduate but my isse my sername so pls suggest me how to correct sername.

My Email: [email protected]
12th August 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

My name is Afsana parveen.in my wbbse and wbchse certificates my father's name is mistakely written as md reyajuddin instead of md reazuddin. Please tell me how I will correct this.
6th September 2020, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

My 10th class name is not correct how I am correction my name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?