31st May 2017, 02:58 PM
soumitra1994

How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE both the certificates? What all the documents are required for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this? -- [New]
  2. Documents required to migrate from WBBSE to ISC?
  3. Documents required to study in Australia except educational certificates?
  4. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
  5. Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?
  6. How to apply for scholarship to study B.Sc(Agriculture) with 88.57% in 10th WBBSE and 90.2% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. How can I get My and Father's name corrected in WBBSE documents?
  8. Documents required to study in Abroad except educational certificates?
  9. How can I correct if misspelled my name in WBBSE Admit Card?
  10. Documents required for admission in 12th NIOS for WBCHSE Board passed candidate?
  11. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of banks where we can apply for educational loan for doing LLB course?
  13. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  14. Best way to study for 11th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  15. What documents are required for caste validity certificate?
  16. Procedure of Name correction in Admit Card and Registration Certificate of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  17. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  18. Procedure to get post graduation certificates?
31st May 2017, 05:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

According to my knowledge you need an affitdevit from court. You have to give proof of original name then only your father's name will be changed. You have to show all proofs and documents to change name.
31st May 2017, 07:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to correct father's name in certificates of WBBSE and WBCHSE? Documents required for this?

To get correction in your certificate you have to visit the regional or head office of recognised board.

So, you have to visit WBBSE for it along with proof of documents in which your father name is correct such as Aadhar card, Date of Birth Certificate etc.

For contact and other details visit at wbbse.org.
31st May 2017, 09:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For correction in your original certificate or to get now documents you have to visit the state board office.

Yes, you have to be there with documents in which you want the correction, your id proof and some proof according to which correction can be made.

The head office is located in Kolkata.
31st May 2017, 10:53 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Just follow simple procedure:

Write an application to your regional center of board for name correction of your father in certificates. You just need any recognized documents which contains correct name of your father.

Attach that relevant document with application and submit it to regional center. There will be some fees for new certificates which you will be asked to pay. You will soon receive new certificates.
1st June 2017, 01:44 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Will request you to visit the office of WBBSE located at Park street , Kolkata and take given documents.
>> Take two xerox of certificate and attach with the application.
>> Application must be written in formal way with Roll number and registration number if known.
>> Take a identity proof where Father name is mention with child , will suggest you to take Aadhar card.

** For more help you can even call the board cell at 033-22268594
1st June 2017, 03:45 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The process of changing fathers name in WBBSE and WBCHSE certificate is mentioned below.

WBBSE:
- You need to fill the application form which is available in the official website i.e., wbbse.org.
- The documents required are Birth certificate, admit card, your previous year education certificate and the correct name with surname ID and address proof of your father.
- Photocopy of the candidate and name changing person.

WBCHSE:
- You need to fill the application form which will available in the official website i.e., wbsche.nic.in
- The documents required are birth certificate, the ID proof of the changing name.
- photocopy of the candidate and name changing person.
1st June 2017, 04:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get your father's name corrected in your WBBSE and WBSCHE certificates , you need to contact the school principal where you have pursued your studies. You need to submit the document proofs in which your​ father's name is there correctly. Once, you have contacted your school principal, you need to fill the application form and pay specified examination fee, so, that your request will be sent to main board and you will get new WBBSE and WBSCHE certificates.
16th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can i correct the spelling of my father name of my wbbse sertificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?