30th September 2015, 01:18 PM
vishal 8097

Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?

I am in 11th std .
how much money spend for aeronautical engineering after 12th ? Which entrance exam give for aeronautical engineering? I am from Mumbai which best aeronautical engineering after 12 th in Mumbai and nearest to Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  3. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  11. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  12. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Mumbai?
  14. Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?
  15. How much will the Aeronautical Engineering degree cost me?
  16. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?

30th September 2015, 05:28 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?

Aeronautical engineering is one of the best and typical engineering stream where a person can get a high salaried job and a high professional career where life is full of glamours but with such comforts the responsbilities are also varies with that. As you are in 11th class first you have to qualified or 12th class and after that need to qualify the Engineering entrance exam after that you can apply for any Engineering College where aeronautical engineering study is provided by the college.

Aeronautical engineering colleges in Mumbai are-

>> Indian institute of technology, Mumbai
Maharashtra

>> Thakur institute of aviation technology, Mumbai
Maharashtra

>> Shahib group of institution, Navi Mumbai
Maharashtra

>> Indian aerospace and engineering college, Navi Mumbai
Maharashtra

>> Rizvi college of engineering, Mumbai
Maharashtra

30th September 2015, 07:33 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?

Now , You are studying in 11th class.It's nice that you have career plan in the field of Aerospace.Admission is done on the basis of merit score of (10+2) and JEE Main score cum your preference.

Eligibility & Exam For Aeronautical Engineering
- You must have passed (10+2) with Physics , Chemistry & Maths as a main subjects from recognized board.
- You also need to qualify the entrance exam JEE Main

Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges In Mumbai
- IIT , Bombay
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering
- M.H.Saboo Siddik College of Engineering
- Thakur Institute of Aviation Technology
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute
- St.Xavier College
- Indian Aerospace & Engineering
- Razvi College of Engineering
- Smt.Indira Gandhi College of Engineering
- Atharva College of Engineering
- Thadomal Shahini College of Engineering
- Terna College of Engineering

Fees For Course
For Each college , Fees ia different for this course , but generally fees exist from Rs.90,000 to 1,50,000 per year.So , Total course fees is 3,60,000 to 6,00,000.Hostel Fees , Library Fees , Activity Fees , Diposit Fees , Exam Fees are payable extra.

Aeronautical Engineering Specialization
- Instrumentation & Communication
- Structural Design & Engineering
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Aircraft Structures & Materials
- Transportation Systems
- Ground Vehicle Systems
- Navigational Guidelines & Control Systems

13th March 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the institution requirements in University of Pretoria for Aeronautical engender in

31st March 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How I join aeronautical engineering after 12 if I am not do entrance exam JEE main,?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?