23rd December 2010, 04:17 AM
Gojeto

Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?

I am studying in wilson college,mumbai and preparing for 12th boards and mht cet.I want to apply for aeronautical engineering in SANJAY EDUCATION SOCIETY'S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,Dhule.What are the requirements?Pls reply.I'm eagerly waiting.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  2. Requirements to study BS(Aeronautical Engineering) in US? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  4. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  5. How to do M.E from best college in Maharashtra? I am pursuing TY in SSVPS computer engineering in Dhule
  6. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  7. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  9. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  10. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?
  11. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  13. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  14. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  15. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  16. What are the courses I need to study after 12th to become a scientist in NASA?
  17. Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
21st January 2012, 12:35 AM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?

To get to the college you want you will have to perform in CET and get good marks and as Aeronautical engineering is in demand you will need to score more tan most of the others except for those who are aiming for computer engineering.
About more than 80-85% is what you need and then you can have options to choose other colleges as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?