21st June 2011, 05:46 PM
devesh01sh

Could I get admission in XLRI after working as a group officer in government? Any advantage/disadvantage in taking the challenge?

hi
i have put in 06 yrs in a govt job as a group officer,can i dream to get admission in xlri,i mean how are my chances considering my workex.
2.is there any advantage/disadvantage in taking the challenge now or the competition will be on the same platform
devesh

Related Questions:
2nd December 2011, 12:08 PM
akashcg02

Default Re: Could I get admission in XLRI after working as a group officer in government? Any advantage/disadvantage in taking the challenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devesh01sh View Post
hi
i have put in 06 yrs in a govt job as a group officer,can i dream to get admission in xlri,i mean how are my chances considering my workex.
2.is there any advantage/disadvantage in taking the challenge now or the competition will be on the same platform
devesh
1)you can surely get admissions in XLRI irrespective of your work experience.
2)yes, you have many advantages like you can get a good job in a private firm or you can get an increment in govt. job too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?