29th April 2020, 02:52 AM
Saira.

In which country can I apply for Master's after completion of B.Com?

I am doing B.Com right now. It's my last semester. I want to continue my education abroad but few consultants have told me I need 16 years of education to apply for a Masters degree, whereas, after completing B.Com my education will be 14 years. Any idea which country is good option for me to apply for Masters? If I can't apply for Masters then can I transfer my course credits and do BBA and start it from 3rd year?

23rd February 2023, 04:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country can I apply for Master's after completion of B.Com?

Some of the countries are
United states
United Kingdom
Canada
Australia

Masters degree in business or related subject can be completed from UK.
MBA is the most preferred degree after BCom
There are various universities in UK offering MBA as either 1-2 year degree or as an accelerated program.

Some of the courses that can be persued abroad
Masters in Business Antics
Masters of commerce
Masters in Finance
Masters in commerce
Masters in Economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?