8th January 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Which country to do masters in IT field after completion of B.Tech with 50%? Best scholarship to complete studies abroad?

I have 50% in B.Tech in IT can I get admission in good college abroad ? which country should I my masters in IT field ?( i can't afford a high cost program and so would require scholarship/ full funding please tell procedure for that too ) It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  2. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?
  4. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  5. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  6. Is it possible to complete studies abroad with full scholarship without paying any fees?
  7. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  8. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?
  10. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  11. Which field I should choose for doing masters in abroad after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  13. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?
  14. How to apply for masters course in abroad with any scholarship?
  15. Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  16. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing higher studies in abroad after 12th?
  17. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  18. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
12th January 2017, 09:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country to do masters in IT field after completion of B.Tech with 50%? Best scholarship to complete studies abroad?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in good universities in abroad after completion of your B.tech with 50℅ by scoring well in the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission and performing well in the interview round. You should not choose your destination of higher studies country specific. You should go for the university which has better ranking and offers good exposure than other universities in your option list. You can get scholarship by performing well in the entrance exams or opting for higher studies in the university having a tieup with MHRD. Apart from this , you can also take education loan to meet the expense of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?