2nd November 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for veterinary course after completion of masters in Zoology?

After completing my master degree in zoology how can I apply for veterinarian course. How to apply for veterinary course after completion of masters in Zoology? Can you please give me the procedure which I need to follow next? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  2. Which course is available in Veterinary college? I am studying BSc Zoology
  3. What to do next after completion of my masters in accountancy?
  4. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NET Exam after completion of Graduation in Zoology and LLB course?
  6. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  7. Which entrance exam should I take to go abroad for doing masters in zoology?
  8. Eligibility to apply for MS in Zoology at Canada? Is it necessary to clear TOEFL examination for the same?
  9. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
  10. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  11. Am I eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BCA with 76%
  12. Best line to choose in career after Graduation in Zoology?
  13. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  14. Is there any scope for me to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  15. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  16. Which is better course to do as masters after completion of BMM? Which is the best college in India for masters?
  17. Am i eligible for IFS with B.Sc. (Zoology) qualification?
  18. Annamalai university distance education MBA model question question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for veterinary course after completion of masters in Zoology?

Sir/ Ma'am, I pursued my Bachelors in Biotechnology ..What should I do to get into veterinary field after M.sc .zoology? I study bachelors again in veterinary science or can I get a lateral entry with my zoology degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?