25th April 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Hostel charges for 9th student in Banasthali University?

Hi friends, I want my son's admission in 9th standard in Banasthali University. I want to know about the hostel charges for the 9th student in this university. Can you please tell me about the hostel charges that they takes?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  2. What is the fee structure for class 11th non medical and hostel charges in banasthali vidyapeeth
  3. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  4. What is the fees for DAC college?
  5. Fee structure of IISER exam? Is direct entry possible in IISER? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  7. Total expenses including Hostel and Miscellaneous charges to study B.Tech(Biotechnology) in KIIT University?
  8. Does AKS University offer M.A.(Public Administration)? Which college of this university have hostel facility? Charges of hostel?
  9. Boys hostel for 9th standard with strict discipline? Cost of such hostel?
  10. What is the general fees of all ITIs in India including admission charges, course charges, study materials and hostel charges?
  11. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  12. Name of schools having hostel facilities and their fees and other charges?
  13. Total fees and hostel charges of 4 year B.Tech course?
  14. Should I do BA LLB from Bansthali University or IP University?
  15. Total expenses including Hostel Charges to study BArch course in KIIT University?
  16. Is it beneficial to study 9th in a hostel for girl candidate?
  17. Fee expenses including hostel charges for Intermediate course in Banaras Hindu University? -- [New]
  18. Can I do B.Ed in Banasthali University?
12th May 2018, 11:51 PM
perthc

Default Re: Hostel charges for 9th student in Banasthali University?

Hi,

There are separate fees structure for 9th student and above 10th standard in Banasthali University.

For 9th standard,apart from regular fees of Rs 63,000 per year there are separate charges for Hostel and campus.

• The yearly (Annual) charges for Hostel Campus is Rs 17,000.
  • Mess charges for ten months is Rs 21,000.
  • Room rent for ten months is Rs 9000.
  • Electricity and water charges for ten months is Rs 7000.

So you have to pay a total amount of Rs 54,000 excluding the development fees of Rs 18,000 and tuition fees ie., Rs 63,000
22nd December 2022, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the name of class 9th girls hostel
23rd February 2023, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Class 9 vanasthali vidyapeeth total fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?