9th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Which country should I apply for doing masters in Electronics Engineering?

i want to do masters in electronics engineering and i want to do job together.which country should i apply?i am from nepal from medium family.which will be the best for me? Can you please provide me the right suggestion on the same? Awaiting for the response.

12th September 2016, 01:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country should I apply for doing masters in Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do masters in electronics engineering and i want to do job together.which country should i apply?i am from nepal from medium family.which will be the best for me? Can you please provide me the right suggestion on the same? Awaiting for the response.

As you mentioned you are from Nepal, you can join the Master’s in Electronics Engineering in India. The admission to the course is easy in India. The cost is less compared to Germany or other European countries or USA. So the best country to do Master’s in Electronics is India. The aspirant can do the course in USA or Canada or Germany also. The cost involved for studying and staying in USA is costlier than all the other countries. The course can be studied in Germany also; there the candidate may face language problem. You can also study the course in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?