5th November 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for me if I am a BCA 3rd year student of SGVU

?

Sir/madam, I am nitin ,bca 3rd yr student of sgvu . I want to know that after BCA which course is best 4 me,MBA IT or MCA.and plz suggest all information regarding,MBA IT and MCA.i want to do this in reg. Plz ans. me on my Email id "soninitin02gmail.com".

6th November 2012, 08:22 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best for me if I am a BCA 3rd year student of SGVU

It really depends on your choice. Do you want to take more of a managerial role in the company rather than developer? If the answer is yes then MBA should be your choice. While if you want to develop programs etc then Master of Computer Applications should be your pick.

Master of Business Administration

MBA is a 2 years long post graduation course. You need a graduation degree to pursue it. If you have decided to go for MBA IT then firstly you will have to appear for some entrance exam. You will not get admission for MBA unless you appear for a entrance exam. Some choices are:

CAT

MAT

XAT

GMAT

IRMA

IIFT

SNAP

IBSAT

NMAT

You need to pick the entrance exam depending on the college in which you would like to study. If you want admission in IIMs then Common Admission Test is the entrance exam for you. You must have scored at least 50 percent marks in graduation to be eligible for Common Admission Test. SC/ST candidates require 45 percent marks.

Most of the other entrance exams also require similar percentage in graduation. If you have scored lower percentage then you will have to appear for the Management Aptitude Test. There is no percentage criteria for MAT thus even candidates with low graduation can apply for MBA after clearing MAT.

Master of Computer Applications

MCA is generally the choice of candidates after completing BCA. It deals in areas like System Management, Application Software, Hardware Technology, Programming Languages and Networking.

For admission in MCA you need graduation degree with minimum of 50 percent marks and Maths should be one of the subjects in your 10+2. If you meet the criteria then feel free to apply for any of the entrance exams below.

AIMCET

MAH MCA CET

BIT

OJEE

VIT

ICET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?