2nd August 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job in future? I'm a BCA student in 2nd year and have done commerce without Maths

I am bca student of second year.my problem is i was a student of commerce without maths in h.s,but unfortunetly i got admission in bca ,it is difficult for me to face it.

20th August 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a good job in future? I'm a BCA student in 2nd year and have done commerce without Maths

I am a bca student can i get agood job
19th July 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a good job in future? I'm a BCA student in 2nd year and have done commerce without Maths

i score 83% in 12 commerse and i have no interst in maths . Can i choose bca
can i do it easily
8th September 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Deepak kumar yadav. I am commerce student of class 12th.i want to do B.C.A cource. So how to applie.
16th March 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Please
sir, type your question or comment here and then click Submit.yadav Deepak kumar 12th. is name my B.C.A cource.applie.
Reply With Quoteo how to
14th April 2015, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I am a class 12th student.
I was thinking to opt for B.C.A....so can you tell me that...Is B.C.A better than B.B.A for a student of commerce IP ....(without maths).
Please give your suggestions.
9th July 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I am a class 12th student.
I was thinking to opt for B.C.A....so can you tell me that...Is B.C.A better than B.B.A for a student of commerce IP ....(without maths).
Please give your suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?