16th July 2012, 05:51 PM
geesvr.prs

How to write RRB exam while in final year B.Tech EEE? Procedure to apply for the same?

sir iam in final btech eee.
i want to write rrb exams so can you please tell me the procedure to apply

11th August 2012, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write RRB exam while in final year B.Tech EEE? Procedure to apply for the same?

You can apply for railway exam based on your existing qualification. HSC passed /diploma holders can apply for the position of ticket collector, Assistant loco pilot, etc. Details on exam can be collected from RRB website. Application form can also be obtained from here. This must be filled up correctly and posted to the address mentioned.
14th August 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to write RRB exam while in final year B.Tech EEE? Procedure to apply for the same?

when is the rrb exam please tell me date of exam ,and how to prepare for that
6th November 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

wat may be the minimum aggregate for a good job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?