12th January 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better after completion of B.Tech EC, M.Tech or MBA? How can I join Indian Navy with B.Tech EC degree?

Which course will be better after completion ofb.tech ec, m.tech or mba, how i can join indian navy with b.tech ec degree. I am getting 75% and will complete my course in 2013 .plz rply me soon on [email protected]

30th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Which course is better after completion of B.Tech EC, M.Tech or MBA? How can I join Indian Navy with B.Tech EC degree?

for you master degree of your engineering will be the best option. why to change track from engineering to navy. you can apply for indian navy and for that you must have passed +2 with physics chemistry and mathematics with atleast 60 percentage. and you should not be less than 25 years of age.
4th July 2011, 09:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better after completion of B.Tech EC, M.Tech or MBA? How can I join Indian Navy with B.Tech EC degree?

M.Tech is the option for you, provided you are interested in it. It involves detailed study of the subjects that you had covered in your engineering degree. M.B.A is purely an administrative game. If you are eyeing the top job of a firm or to start your own firm, this is the course for you. Yes you can join the Navy as either a permanent commissioned officer or a short service commissioned officer. You are mostly eligible to join the education department as an officer in the Indian Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?