9th March 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better after diploma EC? I have completed diploma EC

hello sir i have recently completed diploma.EC and i am confuse between short term courses like plc&scada,automation,microcontroller,networking so please suggest me which is the best course for my career and get higher salary in future on that base in all india?

6th April 2013, 02:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better after diploma EC? I have completed diploma EC

Engineering degree is the best option for you. Lateral entry admission scheme allows you to join 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech degree. Also you can join for courses like BCA. All these courses have their own merits. You can make a selection according to your interest. You can also apply for jobs in areas like networking and automation if you are in need of a job.
26th June 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better after diploma EC? I have completed diploma EC

Hi sir,
im completed diploma in E.C
so nw im planing to do eng.
I dnt hav the plan to do regular collage going ..
Is AMIE a better option for me..??
Is there any evng clas available for me??
14th August 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i have completed diploma in EC what are the eligibility for evening college
29th August 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

am civil second year am i can go in making of computer
7th March 2014, 05:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I am a diploma EC engineer and I don't want to do B.E. So,which course is best for me? And plz give me the reasone why am I select this course?
16th May 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my diploma now I'm confused to join B.E or any other good course. because all my seniors who are going job said me it is waste of money and time. do any other course pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?