5th September 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering, i got 89% marks in diploma i completed my diploma in vijayawada please inform what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  3. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  4. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How can I get a job after completing diploma and communication engineering
  10. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  13. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  15. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  17. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  18. Can I get a job in railways after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
20th September 2012, 12:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

In order to get a job after diploma, it is necessary to qualify the competitive examination conducted as part of this. As a first step, search about the available jobs in different sectors. Candidates can apply for suitable job positions through online. Diploma qualification will enable candidates to try for junior level posts. Candidates can get in to jobs in defense services by qualifying UPSC NDA exam. Also job profiles like loco pilot, TTE, railway apprentices, assistant’s etc. Candidates must attend recruitment tests for clerical posts in nationalized banks.
20th September 2012, 12:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

In order to get a job after diploma, it is necessary to qualify the competitive examination conducted as part of this. As a first step, search about the available jobs in different sectors. Candidates can apply for suitable job positions through online. Diploma qualification will enable candidates to try for junior level posts. Candidates can get in to jobs in defense services by qualifying UPSC NDA exam. Also job profiles like loco pilot, TTE, railway apprentices, assistant’s etc. Candidates must attend recruitment tests for clerical posts in nationalized banks.
20th June 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication. Now I am confused that should I go for b.tech or do a vocational course and get a job? I have noone to guide me. Please help me.
18th July 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering, i got 63% marks in diploma i completed my diploma in DOACC Aurangabad please inform what is the procedure & appear in BE Final ETC Dr. BAMU Unvr.Aurangabad
12th September 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication.got 67% in diploma. Now I am confused that should do job or do a vocational course and get a job? I have noone to guide me. Please help me.
26th September 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

after done diploma electionics.which places should go for the job.m confused.

suggest me.
12th January 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

job sections after diploma in electronics engineering
17th January 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I am studying electronic engeneering at collage and i would like to know if i can go to varsity and further my studies and i'd also like to know if i will get a job
24th February 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i m complting diploma in electronics & comunication engineer in the year of 2011-12 i am not which type of job i want to do please suggest me?
20th April 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics engineering. Now I am confused that should I go for b.tech or do a vocational course and get a job? I have noone to guide me. Please help me.
9th September 2014, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have compledted my diploma in ECE and i wanted to do hegher studies please give some suggustion.
27th May 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir / Madam

I have completed my diploma in electronics and Telecommunication from Tumkur , Now I am confused that should I go for b.tech or try for suitable job.
21st June 2016, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication. Now I am confused that should I go for b.tech or do a vocational course and get a job? I have noone to guide me. Please help me.
15th May 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I've completed my diploma with 68% but did not get qualified in ecet will you please, help me to know what I have to do next .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?