6th April 2012, 10:43 AM
raghavseth

Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 10+2 having interest in Computer field?

hi i m doing +2 and have math,economics and computers i have great interest in computer what can i do after +2 in computer field which have a great demand please help me

17th April 2012, 08:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 10+2 having interest in Computer field?

If you are really interested to work in computer field, best option is to go for engineering degree in computer science. Admission to the course is offered through engineering entrance exams conducted either at national level or at state level. If you wish to get in to a job wit in a short time frame, you can opt for diploma courses in computer science. Diploma and certificate level courses in programming languages will help one to get in to the field of programming. The other job areas in computer field in which a person can work are networking, database management, software testing, etc.
18th April 2012, 12:41 AM
geniustammy

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 10+2 having interest in Computer field?

For this, give entrance of IIT, AIEEE and do B.TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE
or do diploma course then degree
18th April 2012, 12:06 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE

You can go for BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) which is three years full time course. You can also try for Computer Science offered by IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?