24th August 2012, 01:13 PM
Harshil kapoor

Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with Science?

sir what can i do after 12 sci i m totally confuse did i go for bsc or b.tech its very difficult to thinks and iwanna know the more streams about sci and cources so kindly clear my confusions plzz...

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with Science?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  4. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  5. Which course is a best choice for me in Graduation after scoring 60% of marks in 12th class from Science stream?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Science after completion of 12th Class in Science in the year of 2007?
  7. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  8. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  9. Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?
  10. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  11. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  12. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  13. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?
  17. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Sc IT after completion of 12th Class with Science and without Maths?
27th April 2013, 12:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with Science?

B.Tech is better over B.Sc in career perspective. This degree allows you to get into a technical profile, immediately after completion of the course. B.Tech degree can be selected in any of the interested streams like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or electronics engineering. It is difficult to find a job in the core area with a B.Sc degree. You need to pursue higher studies like M.Sc, MCA or MBA to find a career path. Anyway, with B.Tech/B.Sc, you can apply for all jobs that mention graduation as the basic qualification.
27th April 2013, 01:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with Science?

B.Tech is better over B.Sc in career perspective. This degree allows you to get into a technical profile, immediately after completion of the course. B.Tech degree can be selected in any of the interested streams like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or electronics engineering. It is difficult to find a job in the core area with a B.Sc degree. You need to pursue higher studies like M.Sc, MCA or MBA to find a career path. Anyway, with B.Tech/B.Sc, you can apply for all jobs that mention graduation as the basic qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?