17th March 2012, 12:09 PM
pradhankomal20

Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Respected sir/Madam,
I m a student of B.tech Biotechnology (6th sem)
What is a better option after B.tech- MSc or M.tech??

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology -- [New]
  5. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  8. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  9. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering?
  10. Best Engineering colleges in India?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and M.Sc after completion of B.Tech?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  14. jnu entrance exam form and syllabus? how to prepare for this exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  16. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  18. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
17th March 2012, 04:03 PM
tudi.swethna

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

hai friend.
Well M.Tech is what you will study in ur technical field. Its depends on your interest and based on your carrer plan which one to choice. I can suggest you go with M.Tech as your in Biotechnology field.

all the best
14th August 2012, 07:45 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

Hi dear..

You should opt for M.Tech , as you are doing B.Tech because a master in technology would have more value than M.Sc

All the best

With Warm Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?