2nd March 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Food Technology and Integrated Ph.D Program in NCL?

which is the better option for me after completing B.Tech (food technology) ? should I opt for M.Tech (food tech) or integrated Phd programmes in NCL etc? what is the process of addmision in integrated Phd programmes?plz help!

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
  2. Is there any universities or research centres offering PhD in Food Technology?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  5. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  6. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  7. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  8. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  9. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  10. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  11. Is M.Sc. in Food Technology a good option for B.Sc. freshers? -- [New]
  12. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  13. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  14. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  15. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  16. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  17. Sociology undergraduate course in tezpur central university
  18. Which subjects should we take in intermediate to join Biotechnology in Engineering?
16th December 2020, 09:07 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Food Technology and Integrated Ph.D Program in NCL?

Both the courses are equally good PhD in NCL as well as m tech in food technology both have a very good career aspect and a promising future
you will first have to decide what is your interest in after that you can select between the two
There are various opportunities if you select and that those are
You can get posted in many food industries as inspector
Work as a lecturer
Work in research program
Setup or start an own business
Where is if you select PhD in NCL
You can get posted in in many of the chemical laboratories pharmaceutical
Research industry
Work as a lecturer
there are various entrance exam as well as interviews which you will have to clear for the above two courses
You will have to qualify for the in NET / GATE exam for the National chemical laboratory PhD course
there are various entrance exam to secure admission for Msc in food
some of the universities take their personal entrance exam as well as personal interview such as masters from AIIMS institute you have to clear the all Indian institute of eight exam
While many of the colleges give you admission on the basis of the marks and the merit that you have security bachelors program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?